Kingdom Hearts II a kh3/chasers theory

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by shardsofminds, Jan 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shardsofminds Moogle Assistant

ok here it goes...(its a bit far fetched)
    for the sake of my theory i'm going take it that the chasers are the armored people. my idea is that the deieties(sp) who created the worlds also created the keyblades, the heartless and nobodies but in the case of the heartless and nobodies diz simply gave them an opening into the worlds. anyway i digress my theory is that the chasers were created by the same deities to keep balance (hence the keyblades) and at some point xehenort was disturbing the balance and the chasers were summoned and removed him(keyblade war). at this point he was placed in either time or another world at raidiant garden(birth in sleep). with his memories removed essentually stripping him of his powers and memories. but ansem the wise took him in and eventually the six soon to be org. 13 members removed him.

this event tipped the scale slightly. then due to xehenorts heartless causing the event's of kh1 causing a major unbalance the use of a keyblade by someone apart from the chasers the destruction of the heartless and the king and riku aquiring keyblades adding more damage to the balance.

after the events of kh 2 somewhere in the nexus of death xehenorts heart and nobody were reunited and this has somehow reawakend his memories causing a major threat to the worlds, which causes the chasers to move into action. at first i believe they will be menevolent at first in an attempt at removing xehenort and the anomaly keybladers. for this theory i think that the secret video from kh2 will happen late in the game at which point the man in the mist is xehenort. the chasers will be defeated and will place the powers of the chaser on sora(the master keyblade(er)) and perhaps completly removing xehenort and becoming the first of a new generation of chasers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.