Video A Kingdom Hearts Flash Game Idea I Have

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Ø Riku, Oct 3, 2009.

?

Is this a good idea?

Poll closed Dec 2, 2009.
  1. Yes.

65.4%
  2. No.

3.8%
  3. Meh. Kinda. I can't say for sure.

30.8%
  1. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

A Kingdom Hearts Dissidia

[​IMG]
    I kinda came up with a story/synopsis for a series of Kingdom Hearts fighting games. I'm basing much of the storyline to be similar to Dissidia: Final Fantasy's. I thought an appropriate title that fits both the storyline & the trademark subtitles some KH games have, this project is titled: "Kingdom Hearts: End of Eternity".

The series will have three games.
    • Extinction: Kingdom Hearts
    • Doomsday: Kingdom Hearts
    • Apocalypse: Kingdom Hearts
    The first game basically takes place in an alternate universe, and has veteran KH villains and heroes (10 on each side), and each fight to stop the Black God, Chernabog (the antagonist, countering Dissidia's Chaos) from awakening. The second game has the heroes return to the same universe, and faces their foes again when they're not the real problem. This game will feature Final Fantasy cameos and worlds (I know, finally). The third game has them return one last time, witnessing Chernabog's awakening. The heroes have to put this conflict to a complete end before both this world and the original world is roasted alive.
    • I read that the original Chernabog from Fantasia was also known as "The Devil", so let's just say Lucifer will make an appearence in the third game.
    • EDIT: The goddess opposing Chernabog has been confirmed as Minerva. Chernabog (or Lucifer) is the God of Destruction (or the Devil) and Minerva is the Goddess of Peace and Justice.
    • Minerva will appear in the first game, but for a brief time. Her role expands in the next games, though. Her connection with Lucifer will also be a motif.
    I'm posting this in the Production section because I need two things. I need a crew and a cast of possible heroes and villains to make an appearence (edit on 10-04-09 - Full cast developed!).

Tell me what you think, please! I'd like to build up on this idea.
    CAST:
    Heroes
    • Terra
    • Aqua
    • Ventus
    • Sora
    • Riku
    • Roxas
    • Kairi
    • Axel
    • King Mickey
    • Master Eraqus
    Villains
    • Master Xehanort
    • Braig
    • Vanitas
    • Marluxia
    • Xehanort's Heartless
    • Xion
    • Riku Replica/Repliku
    • Saix
    • Pete
    • Xemnas
    CREW: --still hiring--
    • Riku's Afterlife
    • Fayt-Harkwind
    • YukiSaxor
    • krayzie
    • SpazticFantaztic :3
    • The Dream Traveler
    *The reason Xemnas opposes Eraqus is because Eraqus is a neutral character in BBS. His scenarios in the EoE series will be different from the rest. Xemnas (in the EoE series) is a supposed "secret weapon" who would enter the fray when the heroes seem victorious. Eraqus foils this plan, and that makes them enemies. (I know that this game is supposed to be true to the series, but I don't think BBS would lead me anywhere new, and our options at the moment are very few.)

2. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

I'm not really keen on the idea of making a Dissidia like game in flash but if you need any help i'll be glad to lend a hand. If you need help with anything just vm/pm me with details and i'll see what I can help you with, i've got some game making knowledge as well as some sound, video and stuff knowledge.

3. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

Cool! Thanks, Fayt. I'll give you a call when I need a hand with something. :D

4. YukiSaxor Destiny Islands Resident

Idea sounds pretty cool! Wish I could help with something...but I know nothing of games, execpt on how to play them or make a instruction manual for them after I lost the orginal one. (Though thoses only have controls on it)
    Only thing I can do is voices...and I still haven't gotten the hang of that.
    ^-^'
    Also can make videos..like the Summoner Saga chapter 1 video I uploaded on youtube. My music library is pretty small and I don't think any of the music I have fit with KH. (most of my japanese music came from my D gray Man Completed Best CD.)

5. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

Okay. Thanks! I'll give you a call if you're hired. :D

6. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

I could draw out some of the charas and places if you want me to. Just decribe what they look like to me and i'll set to work =D

7. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

Great! You're hired! I'll let you know when I get the cast figured out. Anybody got ideas for the 10 heroes and villains?

8. xXRhian+RoxasXx Gummi Ship Junkie

YAY! Well Sora, Kairi, Riku, Roxas and Namine kill off 5 heroes.

9. YukiSaxor Destiny Islands Resident

Hopefully I'm getting this right...

Maleficent, Pete, That one big nobody and the one big heartless (I forgot their names) So far that's 4 villians. Seiphroth! That's 5 All I can think of, unless if the villians include people from Orgnization 13..and Villians that have already been defeated or villians who haven't been in KH yet. (I only played KH2 so I only know villians from that game.)

How about Queen of Hearts? Hades (my favorite disney villian. ^-^), and that one guy from Tarzan I think his name is Clayton, Cerebus (3 headed dog), Oogie Boogie.

10. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

Hmmm....I'll think it over. However, there's too much Disney villains. I wouldn't want their reputation to be ruined. Plus, the Queen of Hearts barely even fights. It would be boring to play as her. As for Cerberus, I'll probably make him a recurring boss, but not an antagonist.

11. YukiSaxor Destiny Islands Resident

How about a villian named Saxor? (Making this one up as I go! Using my username for this one..)

Saxor, a sadistic brown hair guy with the power to shoot knives at ya! ^-^ Simple, probably going to edit this post though, so I can think some more about it.

(Hopefully a forum code I know works on this forum..)

Can't think of anything else..but Orgination XIII members and Heartless Sora.

12. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

I'll list off my ideas for heroes and villains just for some more thoughts you can use. These are based on how much they give to the actual plot of the KH series XD I can also give ideas on combat abilities, types and that.

Heroes
    Sora (uses his best form for an EX Mode and it's strongest attack/ability/limit for the EX Burst)
    Riku (Dons his coat and blindfold (EX Mode) for a massive darkness/twilight attack (EX Burst)
    Kairi (although we've only ever seen her fight like once so I don't have much of an idea for EX Mode/EX Burst)
    Goofy (Dons his original appearance from the cartoons as an EX Mode and uses his most powerful limit as his EX Burst)
    Donald (Dons his original appearance from the cartoons as an EX Mode and uses his most powerful limit as his EX Burst)
    Mickey (Dons his original appearance from the cartoons as an EX Mode got nothing for an EX Burst idea though)
    Roxas (Dons his organisation coat for EX Mode and uses that reaction command he uses in the 2nd Axel boss fight for his EX Burst)
    Terra (Dons his armour for EX Mode and uses one of those super moves from the secret boss fight for his EX Burst)
    Ven (Dons his armour for EX Mode, no ideas for EX Burst)
    Aqua (Dons her armour for EX Mode, no ideas for EX Burst)

Villains
    Maleficent (Turns into a dragon for EX Mode and for EX Burst shoots dark fire or something)
    Xehanort's Heartless (Turns into something similar to his final form for EX Mode and uses one of his big attacks for his EX Burst)
    Xemnas (Turns into something like the knight form on the throne in the final boss fight for EX Mode and uses a big attack from that form for EX Burst)
    Master Xehanort (I have no idea for EX Mode nor EX Burst since we've only seen a bit of what he can do)
    Dark Soldier (when his identity is revealed unless he's someone else listed) (same as MX)
    Pete (Turns into his original cartoon form for EX Mode and his EX Burst could be something from a boss fight in KH)
    Hades (Turns into his red flame form for EX Mode and uses somesort of big fire attack thing like in the boss fights for EX Burst)
    Marluxia (Turns into something like his final form for EX Mode and uses one of his final forms attacks for EX Burst)
    Repliku (not the admin XD) (Turns into his dark costume (if not already in it) for EX Mode and uses a attack from his boss fight maybe for his EX Burst)
    Jafar (Turns into his gene form for EX Mode and uses an attack from the Jafar Gene boss fight for EX Burst)

13. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

Now, this is a cast I'm willing to try out!

Let me try to pair them up.

Sora vs. Marluxia
    Riku vs. Xehanort's Heartless
    Kairi vs. Repliku (?)
    Goofy vs. Hades
    Donald vs. Jafar
    Mickey vs. Pete
    Roxas vs. Xemnas
    Terra vs. Master Xehanort
    Aqua vs. Maleficent
    Ven vs. Xehanort's Apprentice

... it works. But I'll need a few more ideas.

14. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

I can probably come up with some ideas for why they are facing each other in that pair up or another if you want.

15. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

Here's something I came up with, and I'll keep it brief.

Heroes:
    Terra
    Aqua
    Ven
    Sora
    Riku
    Roxas
    Axel
    Kairi
    Mickey
    Zexion (his life is now apart from the life in the Organization, and is unaware the old plan had failed. So, he seeks answers)

Villains:
    Master Xehanort
    Maleficent
    Xehanort's Apprentice
    Marluxia
    Xehanort's Heartless
    Xemnas
    Saix
    Xion (this is still undecided)
    Pete
    Xigbar

You could try. It's worth a shot! :D

16. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

I guess there should be an equal balance between Disney/FF/KH characters or a few more KH characters with Disney and FF following behind slighty.

Anywho, random ideas using the matches you made of my characters idea list:

Sora vs. Marluxia -- Fighting because Marluxia is trying to mess with Sora's mind again thus conflict is made.
    Riku vs. Xehanort's Heartless -- Riku's trying to overcome his darkness... again.
    Kairi vs. Repliku (?) -- because he's a fake Riku Kairi esentially wants to kick his ass.
    Goofy vs. Hades -- Goofy vs Hades because Goofy's justice somehow conflicts with Hades cheating schemes.
    Donald vs. Jafar -- Donald vs Jafar because they both have magic and Donald has that challenging rage XD
    Mickey vs. Pete -- Classic enemies, they are stuck in an unknown cycle of conflict.
    Roxas vs. Xemnas -- Wants to take out the boss of the org he was once part of and Xemnas just wants Roxas under his control again.
    Terra vs. Master Xehanort -- Need to know more about BBS for this.
    Aqua vs. Maleficent -- BBS knowledge again I guess
    Ven vs. Xehanort's Apprentice -- BBS knowledge again XD

17. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

That works!!! We just need to wait for BBS to come out for both knowledge to get the Chasers' stories and scenarios in progress, and we need their renders.

I'm thinking of making a teaser poster for the first game. Just to give off the impression that this is an upcoming project.

Alright, Fayt. I'll probably end up going with your idea. And about the Final Fantasy cameos, they will probably be temporarily playable.

18. YukiSaxor Destiny Islands Resident

I just thought of something for Kairi and Repliku..well not excatly but a much detailed version.
    My idea:
    Repliku thinks that he is Riku. (of course) And he tries to claim Kairi for himself by trying to take her away, Kairi objects to that and squirms and starts slapping and punching and kickin Repliku until he finally let's go, but when he does. He's angry and says something like: "You'll see that my way is the best for you." Or something like that.

That scene immdiately popped in my head when I saw Kairi and repliku I don't know if that actually happened in the game or not..soo..

*EDITED*
    Just thought of something for Aqua and Maleficent...Though its probably not a very good idea since I know who Aqua is and what she looks like. (Aqua is the girl right?) I just don't know how she thinks and her personality.

Maleficent wants to use Aqua to get a castle for herself. She tries to get Aqua to work for her.

Then again, to me that sounds like something Maleficent wouldn't do..

19. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

*thinks* It could go something like that. Nice touch with Repliku thinking he's Riku. :D

20. krayzie Ruthless Villain

sounds good to me
    however i kv characters are not many (excluding cameos)
    so if its a 10 person team it'll need final fantasy and disney characters as good and evil
    i really like where this is going
    lets hope we can get it to work