Community A NEW Seven Days (EVENT WILL BE LATE)

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Lauriam, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

TWEWY Icon17.gif

The World Ends With You

The innovative and stylized game from Square Enix turns eleven years old next week on the 26th, and amidst all the hype surrounding the Final Mix, the promise of new content and scenarios, special editions, multiplayer options and etc, KHV is celebrating the anniversary in our own special way!

Launching on the 26th, we're going to be running the first ever KHV Interactive-Video Adventure!

Featuring:

~An original Three-Weeks + Another Day story!
    ~New Missions released every day!
    ~Munny Prizes!
    ~New Event Pins!
    ~Exclusive wallpaper prizes for desktop and mobile!

And more!

We've been putting a lot of hard work into this event, and although it's highly experimental as it's the first of its kind, I am so excited to be able to announce it, and I hope to see you all there on the 26th to help us celebrate the anniversary of this truly amazing game!

2. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

One of these days I really ought to get around to actually playing TWEWY, but I'm really excited for this event! I think you guys will really like it!

3. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Ooh I’m excited. Looking forward to this good stuff graphically AND narratively.

4. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Man, we've (Maru) put so much sweat, blood, and tears into this project. I really, really hope y'all will love it. I'm pretty sure my carpal tunnel has carpal tunnel.

5. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

IT IS TIME FOR THE RETURN OF SHIKI

6. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

So, uh, I have some bad news. Due to an onslaught of technical difficulties and things coming up in my personal life, I have to push this event off by a week. :(

I know, it's supposed to be a celebration of TWEWY's Anniversary, which is today, but I simply ran out of time. Especially considering the sheer amount of work that goes into an event of this magnitude, it's just not possible to launch it today if we want to be able to release the missions on a daily basis.

So, the NEW Launch date is going to be next week on the 2nd, and in order to apologize for the late launch, I've whipped up a little something extra just for you guys to tide you over.

TWEWY Siggy.png

I'm really sorry the event is late, but I'm working as hard as I can to make sure that when it's released, it's going to be the best it can possibly be!

Thanks for your patience. :(

7. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Considering Josh doesn't show up til Week 2 anyway, it almost seems fitting lol.

Don't worry about it, Marushi. It's clear you're putting a lot into this and I'm more than willing to wait if it means we get the best possible event.

8. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

We're really sorry guys. It's just SO much work that needs to be done.

But we KNOW you'll love it <3

9. cstar stay away from my waifu

It's okay. I'm still excite. I'd rather it be delayed and good quality rather than rushed and not polished enough.

*coughs at kh3*

10. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

EYYYYYY you match us lol XD

11. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

i tried to get one for me but arch is a busy man SO THAT JUST MEANS ONE THING

12. Mixt The dude that does the thing

You're not jealous are you?

13. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Guys... I'm so sorry...

But I have to cancel this event. I tried as hard as I could to make it happen, but at the end of the day it was just too big, I underestimated it by a LONG shot and It's killing me physically and mentally trying to put it together. I hope you can forgive me. Here's a link to the wallpapers I'd made, that I intended to include as "Entry Fee" prizes, so you can at least have that. I just can't keep going, I'm sorry. More info can be found in this post...

Last edited: Jul 27, 2018