Re:Coded A pointless game?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Asterisk, Oct 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

I dont really think this game is necessary at all,for one it brings Kingdom Heart's to shame by being on a phone,why not DS or PSP?...and Sora is converted into data,seems really lame to me,anyone else think Nomura's trying to get us all to spend our money for bogus game's like this?it just doesn't seem interesting to me at all

2. C This silence is mine

If you don't like it don't buy it :/

3. Knightshade Hollow Bastion Committee

I was kinda thinking about that a lot too, but it seems as if it will actually have important story that's important to go with the other ones to get into kh3.

4. Mr. Pumpkin Hollow Bastion Committee

well, i hate the fact that its only gonna be for mobiles in japan. but you are a little bit right. i dont like the idea ether.

5. KATACHI IS KING!! Hollow Bastion Committee

in your kitchen, eating all of your food XP
    well if its said to be unimportant then why get it? i mean do u really want to solve puzzles or do u want fast-moving heartless battles?

6. .Kairi. Kingdom Keeper

I was thinking the same thing. You know how game companies are, they want money. Some people will buy it though, if they dont have a psp or ds.

7. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

I didnt say I was gonna get it,even if it was on a console I wouldnt,most puzzle games SUCK!

8. Repliku Chaser

I really am not sure if it has any real point at all. It seems to be just something that people can do when bored and is not as good as the other two games. However, the story apparently is the only one that goes at all past KH2 and if this is the game they put Riku's stuff in, I will be somewhat annoyed. I already have to buy a portable console as it is, and two games. I have hopes that someone will do a script of the actual dialog so if it is important to the KH storyline that much, I can do that. I don't really want to spend money on a cellphone too to play it. Mine would never work.

Of course, in the end, we never know if this game is actually going to be something others outside of Japan can get. They have better cell phones and the Japanese really use them a lot more than we do for games and such. I don't want to write it totally off as a bad game, though I think game play itself is going to be limited. The story info may be kind of important.

[​IMG]

9. Mr. Pumpkin Hollow Bastion Committee

Nomura said that the game is a game for fans, the made it for the fans for fun. it has something to do with the new titel AFTER the three new games. so maybe it is important for the new game for (probably) PS3.
    but i dont think its that a good game. i really dont know, it doesnt seem neccesary to own this game, but at the other hand, it is KH.

10. Daisy the Sorceress Destiny Islands Resident

Moving from England to Wales and back again
    None of us have played the game, so how would we know if it's worth buying or not or if there is any point to it? It still seems to be in the early stages of development and we know very little about it.

The only problem I have is the possibility that it might only be released in Japan.

11. Bou Banned

Nomura wouldn't put out something crappy. He likes his thrills. This will definitely have an impact on the next game, or he wouldn't bother releasing it. He doesn't give a crap about the money. If it was the money, SE made him do it, which he wouldn't do. This is going to be important to the storyline in some small way that may grow greater as the story goes on, but it's going to be important.

12. Luka Deafening silence

Im so sure it wont have an impact on the next game !!

13. Zeftnon - The Superior Hollow Bastion Committee

Well, besides Coded being on the mobile phone, Nomura said that the three new games were gonna be connected to a future game, so if the story's good, I guess it'll be worth getting Coded.

14. he's-got-a-heart Traverse Town Homebody

I think it seems pretty silly having a mobile phone game which has nothing to do with the main plot they should concentrate their energies and investments in making the other games better than ever!

15. OneWingedHeartless Gummi Ship Junkie

I think TN wants us (the fans) to enjou the game on different consoles
    Because one of us might be poor just to buy a psp or something else
    But maybe because they have KH:Coded
    Maybe because Disney made the 'Other game'

16. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

I ain't getting coded, I'll just watch it on Youtube and hopefully it will be the entire thing, including gameplay. And I just came up with a Slogan. Kingdom Hearts Coded: Crack the Code!

17. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Either way,Kingdom Heart's is too good to be a puzzle game,seriously...

18. KATACHI IS KING!! Hollow Bastion Committee

in your kitchen, eating all of your food XP
    then again there might be a small chance of me getting it. i mean without my psp or GBA on roadtrips i get VERY bored.

19. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

It's not exactly pointless if it adds to the story is it?

I'm sure the story will get onto the internet so there's no real deal if it doesn't make it oversea.

20. Dreadnought Twilight Town Denizen

I heard its easier to make a game for a hand held system then it to
    make a game for a console.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.