Adventure

Discussion in 'Archives' started by riku1186, Mar 24, 2007.

1. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

During the event's of Kingdom Hearts 2, there were hero's from both the realm's of light and darkness.
    This is their story.
    Create your own hero, can be good or evil and go on your own Kingdom hearts advanture, create it as you go.
    Keep it at a PG-13 Level
    Can Join after start.

Must submite character first
    Name:
    Description:
    Good or Evil:
    Abilite's:
    Character's Story:
    What world:
    This is my first thread so please tell me if it's any good?

Name:Redon
    Weapon: The Balance Keeper
    Description: Tall, Black short hair, Black shirt and Black pants, Black shoes, Blue jachet.
    Good or Evil: Good
    Abilite's: All Healing Magic.
    Character's Story: Revenge
    What world: Destinay Island's

2. Jordier0xs0x King's Apprentice

This will be fun

Name: Jordie
    Weapon: Magic sword [Heart sword] which has (Only from the heart can you touch the sky) calved on it.
    Description: shortish brown hair with blue dress dark blue thongs and she always wears her good luck charm (a purple heart necklace). She is always hyper and has an hopeful atticute even when it comes to the worst
    Good or Evil: Both
    Abilite's: She can stop/start time and has the power of element (She can also teleport)
    Character's Story: She was on her world with her two best friends (Dean and Krystal) she has no family and never knew them so Dean and Krystal is all she has. All her life she has wanted to travel to different places and fight evil. Her necklace is all she has from her family. But the weird thing is, it resembles kingdom hearts. Could this be the start of a new journey?
    What world: (New world I made up x] ) Maira Island

3. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

good some one joined.

4. Jordier0xs0x King's Apprentice

Yeah! This will be so fun!

5. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

Let's start this than

Let's start
    whos going first
    I forgot Gender

I'll Start then

RoDan awoke on the beach and does not remember how he got there.

6. Jordier0xs0x King's Apprentice

OOC: Okay! I will

She sat on the beach holding her necklace. It was about 5:00 in the afternoon, but she didnt care. As she watched and listend to the waves she thought about the other worlds. She knew she would have to go with Krystal and Dean because they were her best friends. But what would happen if they didnt go with her? 'Oh well' she thought, It wasint going to happen anyway

7. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

RoDan tried to remember what had happened in his dream, all he could remeber was a person sitting on a beach holding a necklace.

8. Jordier0xs0x King's Apprentice

She sighed as a strong wind blew past making her hair blow in the air. "One day i know I will..." She whisperd to herself. The sand was still warm but the wind was cold

9. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

All of a sudden a Dark portal apperard and he had a felling all his Question's would be answered. He ran straight through and stopped on the beach with the girl still sitting there with the necklace.

10. Jordier0xs0x King's Apprentice

She heard a sound and looked next to her, there she found a man standing there, she then let go of her necklace and asked him "W-Who are you?" She was a little frightend because she had never seen him before

11. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

You, Who are you. he asked then it turned dark all of a sudden