advice on a plan

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by sakayoyo, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sakayoyo Destiny Islands Resident

So i have this best friend im gonna ask out.
    I dont kno how imma do it tho

either

- Im gonna ask her to hang out at this elem school, and we're ognna hang. and all of a sudden imma ask her to listen to this song (Lucky - Jason Mraz/Colbie Callat), then imma tell her that it reminds me of her and how im lucky to have her. Then i'll ask her out

- Ask her to come out of her house for 5 minutes and just ask her straight on.

- Same as first, but isntead of listening to song, i sing Im Yours or Hanging By A Moment or You and Me to her.

- Have my/her friends wear T shirts that says one letter each which says WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME

- Have a tiny scavenger hunt :3

which one should i do?

2. Chevalier Crystal Princess

OMG

that is so sweet!!!

well i would have to say

that you may want to, take her to a place where you are alone, unless you want to do it in front of people.

but if she is the patient type then give her the scavenger hunt and at the end of it, it should lead to you singing her something.

hope all goes well

3. The Great Gatz Chaser

:D THE SECOND ONE!!! I mean if you don't mess up xDD But yeah you SO should so the singing thing. :D I know I would love to have somebody sing to me ^_^

4. sakayoyo Destiny Islands Resident

even if i have a bad singing voice?

5. Chevalier Crystal Princess

umm, well , arent you a boy, or the one who's supposed to sing it?.........so cute!!

okay sakayoko

its the thought that counts.

sing with your heart , and practice the song when youre alone, if you do that and pick a song thats perfect for your tone , everything will be fine.

take it from someone who knows

6. sakayoyo Destiny Islands Resident

7. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Just go up to her and say, "Hey, do you think you'd want to go out some time? Just you and me?"

And I guess try to be as straight forward as you can.

8. TheMuffinMan Banned

The elaborate plans you detailed are all terrible ideas and chances are you're going to make her feel immensely awkward and uncomfortable, rather then make her swoon.

Seriously, life isn't a movie, putting a woman on the spot by wearing a T-Shirt asking her to go out with you, or singing her a song, or saying "oh man, the lyrics in this love song remind me of you" is just a terrible idea and you're just going to weird her out a lot.

Saying "Hey, do you want to go out sometime, like just us?" to her gets the message across, it's easy for her to be comfortable with accepting, or even comfortable with denying and thus keeping your friendship in tact. Hell, at the time you can play it off as just a friend get-together just with you guys, and when you're hanging out you can simply express that you like her and enjoy hanging out with her, and if maybe she'd want you guys to be more then that.

9. T3F Chaser

Um, harsh much?

Anyway, take this advice from a girl who knows what she's doing (aka-me)
    I know emotional strategies when it comes to girls, love and all that crap. Honestly, the first one would make her feel special and she would definitely want to go out with you.

10. TacoGrenade King's Apprentice

If she'll take something well you might want to just get you and her alone somewhere and use the direct approach. But your idea works too. Good luck :D

11. sakayoyo Destiny Islands Resident

eh its not harsh.
    people have their opinions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.