Alice in Wonderland Mini Golf

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by x0xnaminex0x, Sep 11, 2011.

1. x0xnaminex0x Destiny Islands Resident

so i'm working at this library for volunteer hours (cuz you have to have a certain amount of hours to graduate high school) and we did mini golf to raise money. we all had to pick a book and make a mini golf set. so of course being me i pick alice in wonderland. i decide to do the anime version since the book is all in black and white. we had only five weeks to make it. anyway i finished mine and we had are mini golf yesterday. here is mine:
    http://lizzizzy91.deviantart.com/#/d49j61w

everything is made out of cardboard and tape (except for the tea set).
    thoughts?

2. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Oh wow, it's very good. The people all look quite like their normal selves and you've kept them very accurate to the film, apart from the Queen- she just doesn't look like her Disney self, unless I'm looking at her wrong.. It looks challenging yet at the same time fun and doable, you have all the main important characters in there, I don't know if you've missed anyone out.

The only thing I can say is you may want to find a better side than books xD They aren't very authentic. All in all this is really cool, and it's a nice addition to a mini golf course.

3. i like movies type person Merlin's Housekeeper

discover the power of art powered by "toy motors". i bet you could do some interesting things with them. and they are cheap as heck, and powered by regular batteries.