Alice In Wonderland (Tim Burton Style)

Discussion in 'Disney Galaxy' started by Xannah, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xannah Merlin's Housekeeper

2. Bluelazor Traverse Town Homebody

oooh! It looks exciting, but the Mad Hatter kind of creeps me out. :lol: It doesn't take much, though. Still, it looks better than that one thing I saw of Disney doing a 3-D movie of Mickey and the gang going into Wonderland, that one looks really cheesy. *sighs* Okay, I'm getting off topic now. Any who, it looks really sweet and stuff, still deciding if I'm looking forward to it anxiously or not. I said the same thing about the Dark Knight movie and when I finally saw it, I really liked it. :D

3. Xannah Merlin's Housekeeper

Well, Johnny Depp is playing the Mad Hatter. So he was bound to look creepy.

I'm so syked! I really want to see it. :D

4. Mr. Pumpkin Hollow Bastion Committee

I am a big fan of Tim Burtons work, so I am really excited for this movie.
    It looks awesome, and of course Johnny Depp will be in it, and that is almost always a plus.
    Great director. Great story. Great actor.
    I read it was 19 years after the original story so it will be alot different.
    I can't wait.

5. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this movie looks like shit, im sorry. It looks it it is relying too much on the cast than the movie itself, everyone knows they are JUST seeing the movie because of Johnny Depp.

Only thing im liking about it is that Alan Rickman is playing the catipillar and it will be closer to the book

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.