Film Alien Covenant

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by Trigger, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Trigger hewwo uwu

I've been a fan of the Alien movies since I saw the first when I was a teenager and I've enjoyed them all (except the third, that one was really boring to me) so I was pretty excited for this. Are there any other Alien fans on here? Was this your first Alien movie? What did you like/dislike about it?

I actually really enjoyed it. Michael Fassbender was brilliant in this movie, every interaction David and Walter had got more intense as the movie went on. And those white xenomorphs were even creepier than the regular ones, especially when they stand upright.

2. 61 No. B

The first one i saw was Prometheus. Still havent seen the originals, but i will someday. the only reason i watched these two was because a friend likes them, but i liked them a lot. i think A:C is better than Prometheus mostly because it has a satisfying ending. i get why people were down on Prometheus, but for me i was too engaged and too intrigued by the ending to not love it and to call it a bad movie

also this movie proves that Fassbender is one of the best actors currently alive.

3. Trigger hewwo uwu

dude, you need to at least watch the original Alien movie. it might seem a little predictable because Prometheus and A:C use some of the same tricks, but it's still a great movie!

4. 61 No. B

yeah i've got them on my external hdd just waiting. some day.