Kingdom Hearts II "All Our ------ Are Gone!"

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Mariam, Sep 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mariam Guest

Something Trivial:

During the first day of Twilight Town at the beginning of Kingdom Hearts II, some photos get stolen of Roxas, but the peculiar thing is that the word gets 'stolen' too. Roxas and his friends are unable to say the word 'photo'.

I'm sure you already knew this, so the question I want to ask is, how do you think the word got stolen? Sure, it was probably intended just to create suspense in the story, but it wasn't really explained.

I think that since Roxas' Twilight Town was created from data by DiZ, perhaps the Nobodies got ahold of all data concerning photos, and so even the word was taken as well. Kind of out there, I guess, but what do you think?

No Flames please

2. La Sofa ('_')-l3 No worries

Never really thought of that. Maybe DiZ/Ansem didn't allow it? I dunno.

3. Noise For Love and Justice

censored! XD
    my theory is that there was a "glich" in the Data Twlight Town thus the reason for the 7 wonders or whatever that crap was
    and the Nobodies got in the Data like a virus and just messed up the Data simulation

Heartless*

4. .Kairi. Kingdom Keeper

i think that they stole the data since DiZ created the town.

5. La Sofa ('_')-l3 No worries

Neh, if there is any reason its probably that.
    Good researching!

6. Explode Who?!

I've thought about this before. It's possible that since the object got removed, the word got removed with it. Kind of like deleting a program, and then your computer not being able to read the files that came from that program. Though this doesn't completely make sense, since only pictures of Roxas were stolen, so it's not like all photos were completely erased from Twilight Town.......

7. Xendane Banned

Jammin' out in my office on my GEE-TAR!!!
    Axel Pawned the photos, Zexion took the word and put it in his book of stolen words, which is conveniently located right next to his cook book!

8. ShadowMancer King's Apprentice

Agreed. but poor, poor Zexion...

9. Xendane Banned

Meh, he just needs to reorganize his books better, that's all. I had a great salad and spicy beans made by him when I visited yesterday. I forgot the recipe though...

10. ShadowMancer King's Apprentice

Man, when you remember it, tell me, ok? Anyway, there might've been a glitch with DiZ's little Twilight Town. So, he isn't the best at computers, but whatever.

11. Xendane Banned

Well, I'm POSITIVE you use about half the bottle of Hot Sauce for that extra kick, then put a bit of grease in it for flavor. And some pepper, bout a spoonful. Then, for the salad, get your fresh greens and let them marinate in a wine-like sauce for, maybe three minutes, I think. That's what Zexion told me to do, I don't remember if it was right though. But, anyhow, enough of my spamming.

12. ShadowMancer King's Apprentice

Yes, ENOUGH!! Thanks, i should print it out and give it to my sis. She'll see what it tastes like... Heh heh heh... :sly:

13. Xendane Banned

Welcome!:D

14. godzilla3456 Gummi Ship Junkie

well i think diz sold them to playboy but roxas wasnt "hot" in there opinion. but roxas learned that, so diz had to get a rid of the word so roxas couldnt tell the twilight town police which is runed by Bill Gates, Mickey, and Axel.

15. Xendane Banned

BILL GATES AND AXEL?! WHERE?!

16. koolashley King's Apprentice

Funny, I was just thinking about it when I saw the cutscene the other day. I'm not really sure, but like what the others say, there might have been a glitch in DiZ's computer or something. But you never know about the Nobodies, their alway planning and scheming. The Dusks might have had something to do with it. too...

17. Sanada X Merlin's Housekeeper

I say the Nobodies were most responsible. I'm gonna' go with this: DEMYX, that's right, DEMYX STOLE THE PHOTOS and he stole DiZ'S COMPUTER TOO!

As for who stole the word, Xemnas. He's obsessed with photos anyhow.:D

18. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

Hmm I never really thought about it.... but I like the idea of the data being hijacked and yeah....

19. Gamefreak103 A Freak of Games

Maybe because they were in a computer world, and almost anything can happen there.

20. koolashley King's Apprentice

Uh...Well...Basically (not to be mean or anything), it was-that is, the Twilight Town that Roxas was in for the while, but when Sora went to the real Twilight Town, it wasn't the hologram DiZ created.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.