Almighty.

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Ventez, Dec 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ventez Twilight Town Denizen

There have been many almighty heroes of our past. They each had one thing in common: they left their mark. The two most recent heroes went by the names Bruce and Evan. Bruce was given the powers of God, and nearly destroyed the world in the process. However, he managed to clean up the mess he had made. Next was Evan, a father and husband. He was given a mission by God to save his community, and nearly lost everything he held dear. Luckily, Evan succeeded in his task. No one will ever forget what was done by these two heroes.
    Now, it's your turn. Several people will soon be given...special powers. These will be people who have been down on their luck, and could use a break. However, how will you use these powers? For good, for evil? What mark shall you leave behind...

*Yes, this is based off of the movie Bruce Almighty. Not much of it relates to Evan Almighty, though. Also, the only character out of the two movies who is going in this story is God, played by Morgan Freemen.*

Rules

1) No godmodding. (hehe, irony...)
    2) Cursing is allowed, please censor yourself.
    3) Third person roleplay.
    4) Please describe your actions instead of using *'s.
    5) Control only your own characters and random people in the city.
    6) Limit of two characters per person. I know it's small, but not everyone can have God's powers, y'know...
    7) The location is New York City.
    8) Age minimum is 16. Maximum is 29.
    9) If you have read everything up to here, put 'almighty' in your first post.
    10) No txt tlk, kay?
    11) Proper grammar.
    12) If perhaps after a few posts I see that you're not very good with grammar, RPing, etc. , I will have to ask you to leave.
    13) Keep it PG-13
    14) Don't make this your own story. Interact with other characters. Everyone's involved.

Character Form:

Characters:

God
    (Played by Ventez. He doesn't need any other info)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.