an alternative story of Roxas( its really long)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by xian, Jan 19, 2007.

1. xian Moogle Assistant

Roxas’ Story
    Roxas, the newest member of organization 13, has just joined. He walks the halls of the organizations headquarters, the castle that never was, alone all because of what happened the day before. He was introduced to each member of the organization. They all seemed mean by the expressions on there face, he soon found out that his suspicions were right. Later that day he had a run in with Saix, “ what a weakling,†Saix teased. Roxas was put down but then he dared to question Saix’s power, “ hey aren’t you number 7 of the organization, that doesn’t sound to good to me,†Roxas replied. Saix, angered by this comment, pulled out his powerful claymore sword. Then Roxas summoned his two keyblades, oathkeeper and oblivion, and they both prepared for battle. Just as they were about to start there battle Xemnas, the leader of the organization, stepped in. He yelled “ Stop, what do you think your doing, both of you put away your weapons, and get our of my sight.†Roxas wasn’t sure if he could have beat Saix, but now things were worse for now none of the member of the organization liked him now, they all ignored him or treated him badly. Now Roxas was alone with no friend in the world.
    The next day while Roxas roamed the castle Saix approached him. “ I’m gonna get you back for yesterday, your gonna wish you never joined the organization after I’m done with you,†Saix said. Saix got his sword and was about to smash Roxas when Axel jumped in to defend Roxas. “ Looks like you’ve found a new friend,†Saix roared. “ So what if I have, what are you gonna do about it,†Axel barked back. Saix then walked away without any final words. Roxas started asking Axel, “ What did you do that for?†“ It just seemed like you needed a friend.†Axel answered. This was the start of a beautiful friendship.
    Axel was assigned to go with some of the other members of the
    organization to Castle Oblivion. Roxas was sad that his new friend had to leave but he still felt overjoyed with the fact that he has a friend. Once again Roxas had another encounter with Saix. “ This time your bodyguard isn’t here to protect you,†Saix said, “ I don’t need him to defeat you!†Roxas yelled. They both summoned there weapons and went into battle. They both matched each other move for move. They seemed to be equal in strength but Roxas proved otherwise. Roxas swung his keyblade through the air and was able to hit Saix right in the stomach. “ Lucky shot,†Saix said in embarrassment and then walked away.
    Roxas was lonely without his friend. He thought that maybe he should try to become friends with some of the other members. So Roxas started talking to one of the other members of the organization, Demyx. “ What do you want punk?†Demyx said, “get out of here.†“ I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out,†Roxas said. “ Well I don’t,†Demyx replied. “ Gosh, you don’t have to be so harsh.†You’d be harsh too if you found out your best friend has just been killed,†Demyx said angrily. Demyx’s best friend was Zexion who was killed while at Castle Oblivion.†Well I can be your new friend,†Roxas said. Demyx replied. “ I guess you could.†The two of them became friends.
    The next day Roxas was taken aside by Xigbar, a senior member of the organization. Roxas was given an assignment from Xigbar. He needed to surround hallow bastion, a once great city, with nobodies and defeat Squall Leonheart(a.k.a Leon) , who is trying to rebuild hallow bastion with a group of other residents. Roxas immediately left to hallow bastion. When he got there he summoned ten nobodies to storm the city and kill anyone they find, while Roxas searched for Leon. Roxas started searching the city, when he heard the sound of what he thought was a fight raging on. He ran toward where he heard the sound and there he found Leon who just killed one of his nobodies.
    “ Take your nobodies and get out of here!†Leon yelled. Roxas replied, “ Do you really think its that easy to get us out of here, you have to fight me first.†They both ran toward each other to begin there fight. Leon pulled out his gun blade and hurled it Roxas who blocked it with his keyblade. The fight only lasted about five minutes. Leon wasn’t much of a challenge to Roxas, esspecially after he just fought off a nobody, and he was defeated. But before Roxas landed his finishing blow Leon’s friensd Yuffie and Cloud joined in the battle.
    Yuffie was a young girl who carried a boomerang as her weapon. Cloud was a young man with a blond hair and a huge sword, called the
    buster sword, as his weapon. Roxas continued to fight, but after two minutes he knew he couldn’t win. So he ran away into another part of hallow bastion. It seemed that Roxas was able to out run them and escape them. He summoned five more nobodies to replace any other ones that might have been destroyed, and he continued his destruction of the city.
    After a while it seemed like his mission was a success, his nobodies left most of the place in ruins, but he still needed to defeat Leon. But before he had the time to look for him, Cloud appeared. “ Move aside Cloud, your not my mission.†Cloud Replied, “ if you want Leon then you’ll have to fight me first.†“Fine!†Roxas roared. Then they began their battle. Cloud swung his enormous sword at Roxas, but he blocked it. Then they both leaped into the air. The clinging of swords ran through the sky. Then they both got back down and continued there battle on the ground. Roxas swung his keyblades continuously at Cloud but he blocked each one. “Stop!†a voice yelled from a distance.
    It was Leon. “It’s me you want, now lets fight, and Cloud stay out of it, I can beat him myself.†Leon said. Then the battle raged on, but it ended in about five minutes. Leon was no match for Roxas. When it seemed that Leon was defeated Cloud jumped in, regardless what Leon said. But instead of fighting, Cloud grabbed Leon and Ran, with Roxas chasing right behind him. Cloud was going a little slow while caring Leon, but he was still able to keep Roxas from catching him. Cloud was leading Roxas away from the city so the people or the city wont get in anymore harm. When they were finally away from the city Cloud threw his sword at a side of a mountain. Then suddenly a bunch of rocks came tumbling down the mountain and it blocked Roxas from them. Knowing that he has failed his mission, Roxas went back to the Organization HQ. When Roxas revealed that he failed his mission. Xigbar wasn’t to disappointed, he didn’t expect Roxas to defeat him anyway. But he still needed to be punished so Xigbar gave Roxas a beating.
    The next day Roxas was given a chance to redeem himself. “ I need you to take care of a man named Vincent Valentine,†Xigbar said, “ he has been causing us trouble, he was last seen in Hallow Bastion helping Leon and his group of troublemakers.†Roxas said, “ I wont fail this time.†“ You better not, or.... well you know what will happen if you fail,†Xigbar said. Roxas left once again to Hallow Bastion. When he reached there he slowly walked through the town, for he wanted to try a sneaky approach. For a while he couldnt find anything but then he noticed something moving through a near by window. He peered through the window, it wasn’t who he was looking for but he thought he might know whereabouts of Vincent. So he slowly and silently crept towards the door slammed it down.
    Then before he had time to notice what was in the room a man ran towards him with a metal rod in his hands and swung it at Roxas continuously. Then Roxas got his keyblades and swung it him and knocked him against the wall. Then Roxas finally had the time to notice what the man looked like. He was young, with spiky red hair, a ponytail, and two red tattoos on his cheeks. “ Who are you?†Roxas asked. “ My name is Reno, what do you want?†Reno replied. “ Im looking for a man named Vincent Valentine, do you know him?†Roxas asked. Reno replied “ Maybe I do and maybe I don’t, Im not gonna tell some stranger.†“ Well if you don’t know who or where he is, then I guess you are no use to me.†Roxas said. “ Oh did you say Vincent Valentine, I know him,†Reno said, “ I can take you to him, follow me.â€

Roxas ,having no choice, followed him. “ So why are you looking for Vincent, you don’t look like the kinda guy he would hang out with?†Reno said. Roxas didn’t answer. “ Silent guy ay, well I guess it isn’t any of my business anyway.†Roxas followed Reno for about an hour and then they ended up at this old seemingly abandoned shack at the top of a cliff. “ Well he is in there, ill be seeing you.†Reno said. Roxas grabbed Reno by his jacket, “ your not going anywhere until I find him.†Roxas said. They walked toward the shack and opened the door, but there was nobody there. “ Where is he, I want answers now?†Roxas said angrily. Reno yelled “ Vincent, come out!†Then this man with a metal claw and a red cape came jumping down from above a mountain and hit Roxas right in the face with his claw.
    “ So your Vincent, im sorry but I have to kill you†Roxas said. “ That’s what you think,†Vincent replied then Vincent ran toward Roxas and tried to hit him with his claw but Roxas blocked it with his keyblade. Then Roxas hit him with his keyblade and he fell to the floor, but he got up immediately and continued to fight. The fight seemed to go on for hours, and Reno just stared at them in amazement. Vincent tried to change course of the battle. He ran right at Roxas as fast as he could and used his claw to hit him in the stomach and knock him across the floor. Roxas laid on the floor motionless and seemed that he was dead but while Vincent wasn’t facing him Roxas got up and grabbed both of his keyblades and swung Vincent with all his might. Vincent got hit and flew right into the front of the mountain.
    Before he got Roxas all his strength to pick him and he threw him against the old shack, and the shack came crashing down on him. He laid there motionless. To make sure he was dead Roxas got his keyblades and hit him one last time. Vincent was dead.

Reno shocked by this ran toward Roxas and swung his rod at him, but Roxas hit him once again. “ Ill let you live†Roxas said “ you were a great help.†“Its my fault†Reno said crying. “ Don’t look at it that way, you wouldn’t have led me to him if you knew my plans, and that’s why I didn’t tell you.†While Roxas was walking away Reno pulled off Vincent’s claw and put it on. He ran toward Roxas with all his might and hit him with the claw. Roxas went flying in the air and fell off the cliff. Reno walked away, and he thought he killed Roxas.
    Roxas was still alive. He landed on a ledge and barely survived. He used his keyblades to dig them into the mountain wall and climb to the top of the cliff. Roxas was relieved he lived but also disappointed that he let that punk almost kill him. Roxas went back to HQ to report the success of his mission. He left out everything about Reno, not wanting anyone to know about how he let a weakling like Reno almost kill him. He was just happy that he had successfully finished his mission.
    Roxas got close with most of the other organization members during the time Axel was gone. He finally felt like part of the organization. Axel finally returned and Roxas was overjoyed by the return of his best friend. The next day Roxas was taken away from everyone else by Xemnas. Xemnas took him to this dark lake in the realm of darkness. There Xemnas told Roxas about Sora and that he was Sora’s nobody and that he would combine with Sora and disappear forever if they ever met. When Roxas returned to the castle he couldn’t stop thinking about Sora so Roxas left the organization in search of Sora so he could kill him. As he left Axel caught him and warned not to leave for they would kill him if they found him. Roxas said, “ who would miss me?†“I would,†Axel replied. Then Roxas left the organization in search of Sora.
    Roxas roamed hopelessly ,in the world that never was, looking for something that could lead him to Sora. After a while of searching Roxas was suddenly attacked by this mysterious guy. He had long grey hair, a blind fold over his eyes, and he looked about 16 years old. They fought for a while but Roxas ended up the victor. Before Roxas had time to deliver his finishing blow the mysterious man vanished into the darkness.
    Roxas still continued to travel unsure if he would ever find something, when someone attacked him yet another time, but this attacker was different. He had grey hair like the one from earlier but was much older. There something about the way this man fought that reminded Roxas of the man from before. But it couldn’t be him could it. They battled for a few minutes but Roxas was clearly no match. Roxas ran way knowing that he has been defeated. He could here the mans feat right behind him but he didn’t dare look back to check, he just ran as fast as he can. The man suddenly jumped right onto Roxas and all seemed over for him.
    Roxas in the nick of time hit the man with his keyblade knocking him a few feet forward. But before the man got up Roxas opened up a corridor of darkness and walked through it hoping to escape. Fortunately for Roxas the man hadn’t got up in time to follow Roxas into the corridor of darkness. Roxas wasn’t sure where he would end up he just knew it would be better than with that man.
    Roxas woke up unaware of how long he has been unconscious. He had no idea where he was so he started exploring the town seeing if there were any citizens willing to tell him where he was. Roxas walked down this alley that seemed safe and found a group of three young kids. He asked them “ Where am I?†and they replied “Twilight Town.â€

Roxas continued to search the town in hopes of finding Sora. This girl, with blond hair and blue eyes, came up to him asking him, “Are you Roxas?†He replied with a “yes.†“Well im Namine, follow me if you want to find Sora.†He wasn’t sure how she new about Sora, or how she knew where he was but he decided to follow her.
    She led him to a mansion and they went inside. “If you combine with Sora you wont just vanish,†“ how do you know that, and besides im not here to combine with Sora, im here to kill him,†Roxas replied. “ But you wont vanish, you’ll be whole, youll be complete,†she replied.
    They both finally reached the basement of the mansion where Sora was asleep in a thing that looked like a giant glass cocoon. The words of Namine kept on ringing in his head, you’ll be whole you’ll be complete. Roxas still wasn’t sure what he should do, but before he had time to decide his friend Axel appeared. “ Don’t combine with him Roxas, ill... ill miss you, you were my best friend,†Axel said, “ you make me feel like I have a heart.â€
    “ Roxas the reason I came here was to warn you that the organization is after you, they don’t know where you are but there trying to make a dark_____†Axel was interrupted by the appearance of a dark being that resembled Roxas. Axel said, “ That is what I was trying to warn you about, they created this dark Roxas clone to find you and kill you before you had the chance to join with sora, sorry Roxas but this is where I leave, if the organization finds out about me trying to help they’ll try and kill me, good luck.†Axel vanished into the darkness. Roxas stared deep into the black eyes of a dark clone of himself.

The clone summoned his keyblades, that were the same as Roxas’ keyblades. Then they both jumped into the air to begin there battle. They were equal in power, matching each other move for move. Roxas swung at the clone and it ducked. The clone threw his keyblade straight at Roxas and Roxas jumped in the air to avoid it. The fought for a while both of them countering each others moves. Then Roxas threw both of his keyblades at the clone and the first one missed but then the other keyblade hit the clone in the head and it dropped both of it’s keyblades. Now the clone was defenseless. So Roxas ran toward it and delivered a critical hit to the clone.oxas finally defeated the clone.
    Then he stared straight at the motionless Sora. Still thinking about his decision. Suddenly a portal of darkness opened up and the mysterious being that Roxas fought earlier came out of it, and grabbed Namine. “Roxas, we will meet again, but you may not know its me and I may not know its you, but we will meet again Roxas, I promise.†Namine and the mysterious man disappeared into the portal of darkness. “So you’re Sora, well it looks like my search is over,†Roxas said. Then he stepped toward Sora and vanished in the light. He was whole.

2. khmage1918 King's Apprentice

wow that is a greta story

wow i don't even have words to desribe this how did you come up with this? i didn't even care if it was long!:D

3. xian Moogle Assistant

thanks, i was hoping someone would eventually say something about it.