Kingdom Hearts II An easy way to get max drive

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Samurai, Dec 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samurai King's Apprentice

This is just a helpful hint. I'm sure most of you know this already, but I'd just thought I'd share it with people who don't.

When you complete Pain and Panic tournament, you may go back and choose to do it again. You may also choose to fight from a particular round.

When you're drive gauge is empty or halfway, or whatever crap it's on, choose to fight the LAST fight (Leon and Yuffie). When you win (or lose, I don't know I never lost :D *people throw stuff at me*), you're drive gauge will be max. Regardless of where it was. This should be easy to experienced fighters (*people throw MORE stuff at me*)

Here's another quick tip before I leave:

Through the blue door, into the big huge round room, usually a SWARM of heartless appear. (Swarm = OMFG MILLIONS). These could be useful when you're wanting to lvl up your drive. But alas, they usually appear once.

So, to make them appear again, go up and try the Phil training. You can exit it IMMEDIATLY, is you want. Doesn't make a difference. When you go back, they'll appear again, and you can fight them again.

....or if you're a lazy-*** (like me), then you could just do the first step, then just run down the big long corridor where heartless appear. This is not recommended for Wisdom form, because you usually run out of Drive energy quickly, and you only get exp for each heartless you kill.

SOOOO, any questions, just post.

2. twilightsown King's Apprentice

Here are the places I found to be the easiest to level up the different forms:

Valor: Anywhere.
    Serisouly, all you have to do is connect with heartless, this form levels up fast, just go to wherever you like battling.

Wisdom: The World That Never Was.
    In the town, before you get to the Nobody castle, there are SWARMS of heartless. Battling all of these shadows is a big boost to your numbers.

Master: I leveled this one up at the Land of Dragons, because of all of the Fireworks that explode and produce drive orbs.

Final: Yen Sid's Tower.
    This one is actually AMAZING to level up at. Once you get the level to about level three, you should be able to make it all the way up the tower without losing your drive form. Then you geet on a save point, leave the world, and come back. Your drive gauge is maxed out again, and you can restart the process over and over.

This is another tidbit for leveling up Drives. If you are about to run out of your drive, find a save point. Leave the world While still in drive form. When you reenter, your Drive gauge will be maxed out, and ready for you to use again. Essentially, just fight around save points, that way you can always refill your drive gauge automatically.

3. JackS27 Twilight Town Denizen

Here's a tip I learned from the stratagy guide. If you change into a form and you exit to the world map or enter an area where your party is walking around independantly before the form runs out, the gauge will be completely refilled. *EDIT* Okay, I just posted this and saw that TwilightsOwn just posted the same bit about save points, which I didn't notice. Sorry. However, the "conversation pit" wasn't mentioned, I think, so that's crucial to my hints.

Valor Form: Since it levels up by how many times you hit something, it's fairly easy. Port Royal is a great place to level up forms because the Black Pearl is one fo those safe pits that works with the tip above. Simply sail back and forth from dock to dock and make sure to get back to the ship on time.

Wisdom Form: Also great in Port Royal because of all the heartless there. I prefer Isla del Muerta out of the three docks, but you have to sail back and forth to get respawning.

Master Form: Since it levels up with drive recovery orbs, you need to go somewhere where enemies drop them a lot. Port Royal is okay as you get drive gauge boosts and can venture further inside Isla del Muerta and battle Morning Stars, but the best place to level Master is probably Agrabah, right outside the Peddler's shop, where there are tons of Fat Bandits and Crimson Jazzes that drop huge drive recovery orbs.

Final Form: The World that Never Was is great for Final, seeing as the castle is swarming with Nobodies. Start at Proof of Existance and go backwards. Make sure to get back in time, though, even if that means leaving Berserkers alive. Also, when leveling up other forms in Port Royal, make sure the right kind of enemies appear before changing. You might get a chance to add a few more points to Final (and keep yourself from going Anti-form, for which the gauge hint above doesn't work).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.