Audio An RP + Audio Drama

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by lockedongamer, Apr 21, 2015.

1. lockedongamer Traverse Town Homebody

Hey guys,

Just throwing an idea around. I would love to work on a new RP which has an audio drama episode every week/few weeks from it. I'd like to try some voice acting, and this would be a great way to do that for anyone who would like to be involved. What do you guys think?

2. Sebax Avatar by Xerona

Sign me up. If I have to audition, then so be it. I'm very flexible with my voice:

For samples.

I also sing in voices:

3. lockedongamer Traverse Town Homebody

That's cool! You're in (if I ever start it).

4. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Sounds like an interesting concept! Got any ideas you're kicking around for potential stories?

5. lockedongamer Traverse Town Homebody

Not yet! I really want to have an RP with modern day magic in a city setting. I just can't think of a good villain.

6. Glen Returned from the dead

I absolutely love the idea of this, count me in. Any chance to do a little VAing, especially when it's done like this, is a chance I'll take!

7. Aelin Best Waifu

Sounds like an awesome idea. I personally am not the greatest at Voice Acting but I do love RPing and trying new things when it comes to RP's and such so I am game to try it out if you make it. And if you need any help with anything you can always give me a message. I am decent with story stuff and like characters so yeah. Only if you need help that is. I will be around.

8. lockedongamer Traverse Town Homebody

OK, guys. I've had an awesome idea for this.

Here's some music for you to get into the mindset of the time.

The Secret Wars of World War II. An underground war begins between the Allies and the Axis, which has bionics and radium injected humans fighting on the battlefield. They are also tasked for undercover missions on enemy lines to gather intel and rescue ally soldiers. They are also set out on assassination missions, mostly those who are superpowered as well.

With the radio drama, I might be able to make it sound old fashioned in the beginning with the 1940's music in the background. If someone can do the voice, perhaps we can have an announcer from those times too to recap what happened. I think it would be really cool. What do you think?

Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
  9. lockedongamer Traverse Town Homebody