Traditional Art Angel and Fairy Drawings =)

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Sexy Sheva, Feb 11, 2009.

1. Sexy Sheva Banned

I want REAL CNC on the fairy one >:| before i give it to my friend for her birthday <3333

The Angel one, i rather love, but please CNC it to

Angel: [​IMG]

Fairy: [​IMG]

2. Rainbow~Monkey Gummi Ship Junkie

ok..the first one is real nice except the coat shes wearing is a bit too big for her size and the second one, the hair a bit messy in the front but besides that they look amazing. Awesome wings! :)

3. Sexy Sheva Banned

The trench coat is supposed to be big xD
    and her hair is supposed to be messy :')

4. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

1. I think this is lovely <3 I like the concept and how you've drawn her hands (: also her clothing, I love it! What confuses me though is her position... If she is landing or something then it should seem like her upper body would be leaning forward a little more . Her hair also looks kind of stiff and the wings as well. But I still think this is amazing Cupcake, I bet your friend would love this ;]

2. Now, i love how you've drawn her hair - especially her bangs : D Her legs seem a little thing, but part of that gives her a style ;] But they also seem a little out of proportion considering how it connects to her upper body. Oh! Right, her upper body has absolutelly no problem~ Ribbons and laces should a little more... flowy? I have no idea if that's the right word for it D: But I hope you get what I mean :] all in all, just like the first one, this amazes me. I just love it, oh forgot to give credit on how you've drawn her eyes - it's wonderful <3

5. Sexy Sheva Banned

!!!!
    :'D

Thank you Death Twister!
    I did some editing on the first one and gave it to my friend Danny :'3
    I don't have a pic of the updated drawing though, but i charcoal'd it and got some good shading in..

The 2nd one i'm probably gonna do all over again XDDD
    because it wasn't as good as the original picture.

6. Sexy Sheva Banned

am i not allowed to copy? o_o

7. Xephos Neko, gamer, animelover, and artist :3 *purrs*

Nice! ^^ I like the coat on the first. The second, her pose is excellent. Great job!

8. Hissora ahurhurhur.

Ehh, Copying another's art is completely boring. If we've already seen it, we don't want to see a mediocre attempt of the same thing. It's boring and annoying, and also it's not the greatest thing to help your art.