Re:Coded Another coded unknown theory

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Nuff' Said, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nuff' Said Banned

It's pretty simple. I think the coded unknowns are the data org. 13. I haven't thought up their reason for hacking the data but it could explain help ease their torment.

2. Cloud of darkness Traverse Town Homebody

what im wondering if they can capture teh org13 data why cant they just clone the org 13 they have the data O.O oh wait they need the DNA of them like a blood sample

3. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

the Riku replica was made out of data not DNA required. i don't think Unknown is connected to the Organization personally. the cloak is just for disguise.

4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Pretty much this^​

The Organization's cloak isn't the ORGANIZATION'S cloak. It's just a cloak. Riku and Mickey wear it, albeit for different reasons.
    Besides, the journal used in Coded is from KH1 and CoM. I think that has something to do with the unknown

5. Nuff' Said Banned

I think they're the COM and II journals because It was completely wiped along with COM or Sora would know who Namine was.

6. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

KHI and COM were recorded in the same journal although all of I's entry's were erased. CoM's entries were erased at the end of CoM when Namine fixed Sora, Donald, Goofy and Jiminy's memories. so the only entry in journal 1 was "thank Namine." this isn't including the phantom entry obviously. then Journal 2 was a completley new journal that recorded KHII

7. Nuff' Said Banned

ok thanks for clearing that up so it'd have to be data org. 13

8. Mr. Pumpkin Hollow Bastion Committee

Wait, what? I thought the storyline of Coded was KH I?
    You go to Traverse town and all of that so wouldn't that mean it's the journal for 1.
    That's what I thought.
    If it is true what you say and KH1 journal got erased (which I now start to remember it being true) then it has to be KH II they are going back to.
    But it looks like I doesn't it? I am confused now. Enlighten me.

9. shmilo Traverse Town Homebody

Dont worry it will all be explained

and think of it this way kh1 and Com were recorded in the same jounral but namine had to erase all of it for some reason so coded is probably restoring the journal back to its former kh1 self

and the "bugs" just seem like the broken chain in the Com so by 'defeating' the bugs they're probably just restoring the chain of memories in turn restoring the journal

but what if... Com gets restored aswell e.g. sora starts to remember everything that happend in Com, because That Actually happend. unlike namine planted fake memories. sora wouldnt remeber seeing namine on the beach but would remeber the time spent with her in Com

Could also be used for evidence that sora doesnt think all of org 13 are dead.
    as he only faced a few of them in kh2 and with a bit of logic he would have rememberd that he only faced 6 or 7 of them in kh2 so where were the rest?

10. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

all right I'll try to enlighten you:

It is Journal I they are entering. you see the "thank Namine" entry at the beginning. since the Journal is empty Mickey orders Chip and Dale to make a machine that could analyze the Journal since apparently the Journal still holds the memory data even though the actual entries are gone. the appearance of the Bugs keeps them from doing this which is why VS (Virtual Sora) was made so that he could take care of the Bugs from the inside.

I find it possable that Castle Oblivion might be a world in the later part of the game. I don't know if the Journal is at all connected with Sora's memories. Namine had to erase the journal in Castle Oblivion so that Sora couldn't check it and remember stuff. so Sora might or might not regain his memories. also I'm sure Riku would have ensured Sora that Zexion and Lexaeus are dead, not to mention they're entries in Journal II confirmed their deaths.

11. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Where have you been? There is only one Coded Unknown.

12. Seraph-Six Merlin's Housekeeper

There is only one "Coded Unknown". How can they hack the data if they're death? Every. Single. One. Of. Them. Even if they were the data Org. XIII members, none of then were like their Nobody counterparts, in the sense of them being mindless pieces of data stored away.

<^Seraph>

13. khcrazy10 Merlin's Housekeeper

So the data would be corrupt from both adventures? In short it's Namine's fault! My theory is she put the message there when she restored Sora's memories! She'd be the only one who had access to it (physically or by some other means). So the bugs could be a confusion of the two adventures still embedded in the pages of the Journal (after all Namine doesn't really erase anything, just takes it apart), and the bugs are the differences in the data between them. I guess it's like a program! If you have conflicting lines of code the program won't run! In this case the journal probably can't be read properly because you'd have two sets of information (metaphorically speaking "Code") that conflict with each other! This would also explain the message in another way (other than blaming Namine). The message could be the journal's way of telling the person that something is wrong with the data and maybe how to fix it.

14. leon47 Traverse Town Homebody

Correct me if Im wroung but is Coded not connected to Birth by sleep and if so could the coded unknown have a connection to one of its characters

15. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Connected to BBS how? I haven't heard that

16. leon47 Traverse Town Homebody

really I thought it was just let me double check but I am most likely wrong

17. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

Yes, all the three new games have connections of some sort.
    Birth by Sleep is connected to the other two games, but 358/2 days and coded are not supossed to be connected (I think...)
    How is hard to say since BBS isn't out and coded isn't over yet.

18. leon47 Traverse Town Homebody

Thanks for clearing things up for me William that helps me understand better

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.