Any singers up for this?

Discussion in 'Project Casting' started by Tahno, Jan 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

I've recently came up with an idea, and hooked up with a producer(Yes, he was on this site back then), and we both have decided to start working on an "animated" band/hip-hop group.
    If you want an example of what I mean, search YouTube for things like Gorillaz, Daft Punk, Swave in the Future, Eiffel 65 - I'm Blue, etc. etc.
    They all are interesting bands, and have inspired me to start some creations of my own adding music to them.(Considering I'm a fairly good artist.)

Now, what I'm currently looking for are singers who are up to helping me out with this. As far as production and arrangement goes, I should be fine, however if you have a background in guitar or drums, that could also help.

As well as this, we won't be aiming to go big right off the bat. We are going to work on a few projects, see how they turn out and we'll work our way from there.

EDIT: You also get to choose what you're character looks like/acts like etc!
    BONUSS!
    I cannot give a huge amount of information away currently, so if you are interested, contact me by Private Messaging or MSN. Don't forget to send audio clips of your talent. Audacity is a good program to record yourself with if you are willing to audition.

REMEMBER: Only do this if you are interested and you are willing to commit yourself to this task. (I just mean you won't suddenly quit, it's understandable that you may have some things to work out in life etc. etc., but just try your best.)

2. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

I'm down to help out, since I sing a bit. I'm not the greatest at stuff like hitting high notes but I can make it sound half decent...sometimes lol

3. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

Alright, you'll be added to the list of participants.
    Perhaps you should send me an audio clip of you singing through MSN. Lol..

4. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

Okay, I'll give you a shot. But, you definitely should wait until you get a new mic.
    When you do, audition A.S.A.P.

=D

5. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

Well, since What? and I know each other in real life...we have decided to collaborate on the artwork. The animating will be focused on later, but for now, we will be drawing out the pictures(with help) and post them on the vidyas along with our songs.

I hopefully may be able to get Adobe Flash for the animating later on...or Anime Editor or something.

6. The Fuk? Dead

He gave up on it.

7. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

=P i'm willing to help out ^_^ i'm male...and a singer...and well i have a usb mic ^_^ ...you can hear the quality of it on the site in my sig...

8. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Firstly, this is quite the bump and second, if you read the post above you'd of seen that he's apparently given up. So it'll be locked after this.

~locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.