Birth by Sleep Any theories

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Darkness Keyblade, Sep 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkness Keyblade Banned

On why Xehanort in this game looks so differant on KH2?

2. Number13Roxas King's Apprentice

When the three Chasers Terra, Ven and Aqua reached Xehanort and his apprentice in an attempt to stop him from going to Kingdom Hearts to achieve immortality the result was disastrous. Ven and Aqua were both killed by Xehanort's apprentice but Terra was able to kill Xehanort by using the power of darkness just when he was about to enter Kingdom Hearts, but by the time he did Xehanort's heart went to his apprentices which was transported to the present. Terra unfortuately is in the world as a hollow Nobody with only his hatred of Xehanort keeping him in existence.

3. Darkness Keyblade Banned

Nothing about Terra being Xehanort's avenger?

Meh, I've seen worse theories

4. RoxasNoxas Hollow Bastion Committee

I heard a good theory about Terra losing his memory and the only thing he can remember is the name Xehanort.

5. Xerokuzai Traverse Town Homebody

I think that was in one of Ansem's secret reports

6. Lord Knight Xiron Hollow Bastion Committee

Monestary of the Endless Stair, Labyrinth
    ...That's if we assume Master Xehanort and Xehanort/Ansem Seeker of Darkness are the same person. Personally I'm leaning towards Master Xehanort's apprentice is the Xehanort we know.

Heck, he stole the name Ansem. He could very well have stolen the name Xehanort when he lost his memory and turned up in Radiant Garden.

Plus, its not unheard of in this game to have multiple characters by the same name. I mean Ansem can refer to: Ansem the Wise, DiZ, Prof. Xehanort, Xehanort's Heartless, Xemnas, Dark Riku, and Riku as Ansem. So let's not jump into Master Xehanort = our Xehanort too quickly.

Of course, I apologize in advance if yall are right and I keep biting your heads off telling you they aren't the same person.

7. Repliku Chaser

My theory, and some others' too, is that Xehanort the old guy is defeated by Terra, and held in him somehow, hiding. Terra with white hair and the yellow eyes at the end of the trailer in KH2 looks a lot like Xemnas and the picture of Xehanort on Ansem's study wall. Terra = Xehanort in KH who later changes his name to Ansem and goes into Darkness after being corrupted by the spirit of Xehanort resting in him. So Terra then moved on to become Xemnas, and the Enigmatic guy was what remained of Terra's original heart possibly. Xehanort, the old guy's spirit, found Riku and corrupted him and took over him. Which explains why the old man and the Heartless Xehanort have similar clothing and all. It also explains why Xehanort (Terra) and Xemnas look pretty much alike but the Heartless Xehanort looks nothing like either really. Xehanort's Heartless knew and was drawn to Riku was the intended Keyblade wielder, and if Xemnas so wanted his heart back, why wasn't he all over getting it from Riku? Because Xehanort's Heartless had been in both Terra (Xehanort) and Riku, Riku's scent also matched Xemnas's.

So basically it's a long and confusing deal but I'm 99% sure right now that's how it worked out. With all the name changing it really gets baffling but to me so far it makes sense unless Nomura tosses another weird thing in there for us to take. His plots are always interesting and full of twists. This time it's a name-game twist.

8. riafsixlm Moogle Assistant

XEHANORT = ANOTHER(X)

Another Xehanort, see?

9. Dawn King's Apprentice

So you're basically saying the old man Xehanort took control of Terra and with his memory blank, he took the name Xehanort. As Ansem the Wise's apprentice, he took interest in darkness of people's hearts which is directly from the old man. Then the Heartless has passed darkness onto Riku. While Xemnas takes the form of Terra, which I believe is a mixed soul between Terra's anger and hatred towards Xehanort and Xehanort's ambitious motivation.

Sorry if this goes tangent but I'm trying to shorten parts of it.

10. riafsixlm Moogle Assistant

But the "ANOTHER" anagram was used in that Final Mix II+ scene with Xemnas and Aqua's armor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.