Re:Coded Anyone else agree?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Peace and War, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

That coded progression as Data Sora is essentially COM, but with a few minor changes to time period and characters?
    I just hate the fact you're essentially playing a smaller version of KH1.
    First game: Great adventure, love it!
    COM: I miss some of the old worlds!
    coded: So... is anything new around here?

2. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

Right now, it does have that feeling of repetitiveness.
    Now if the story continues into KH2 worlds this feeling might end, but it would still seem like a reminder of the story so far, instead of something new like BBS.

3. Kyubi the Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

A little repetitive. I agree with you.
    And...this takes place after KH2? Why would Data Sora be in KH1 model? o_o

4. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

It's the journal of Sora's first travels (in KH1) converted into to data, so the gang can find out what the message left in the journal means.

5. AxelRikkuconnection Twilight Town Denizen

yes it might be repetitive but didn't nomura say important information was in that game as well as bbs. judging by that im guessing it will still be very exciting

6. Trussy1000 Destiny Islands Resident

I don't think it will be too similar as you have to do puzzle solving etc...

7. Loghh Merlin's Housekeeper

Coded really doesnt appeal to me. Gameplay really looks BAD. Also its for japanese phones. No thanks...

8. ♥AL90♥ Hollow Bastion Committee

Why is it about where I live? Where do you live?
    It's almost as if they're trying to extend the life of the franchise through these branch games. (BBS looks really good though). This one might make the plot more complicated.

9. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

They're not really trying to extend the life of it. More games are needed to fill in some of the plot holes. I would rather have a series that actually makes sense after it's all done. Sure it might be a little complicated but it just makes it more interesting IMO.

10. water mage Kingdom Keeper

I don't think it is going to be very popular. If it was then it would have been designed for a game system rather than a phone that you could only get in Japan. I will pass on this and try to forget that this "game" exists.

11. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

I think the game is getting ported to the US. I have no clue to what system though.

12. GameFreak12389 Traverse Town Homebody

You shouldn't forget that the game exists. There is important information o the story. You should atleast read summaries of each chapter of the game so you atleast know whats happening. The game hopefully will get an ovrsees port. Idk what they would do though. iPhone/iPod touch, a PSP port? It'd be interesting cause they do want to bring it oversees. I'm very curious.

13. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I've kind of had a secret hope that it gets ported with the international versions of BBS.

Like KH2FM came with Re:CoM, it'd be nice to have BBS and Coded in one.

14. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

That would actually be pretty nice. I'm just wondering how the game would work on a PSP if it was originally made for a cellphone.

15. ♥AL90♥ Hollow Bastion Committee

Why is it about where I live? Where do you live?
    True, but personally I find it easier to follow if the story is linear. It does make it more interesting to start in the middle and go back, but for someone like me who only has a ps2 and a DS, it doesn't help when they have a prequel and change the platform

16. steve999 Moogle Assistant

I guess everyone forgot about Kingdom Hearts V Cast. That game was pretty much a non-canon, watered-down version of Kingdom Hearts made for a cell phone.
    But Kingdom Hearts Coded is actually an important part of the overall timeline. If you're not going to play the game, then you should at least be aware of what happens in the story.