Kingdom Hearts II Are they making a mistake?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Samurai, Nov 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samurai King's Apprentice

I was wondering if going back to the card battle system is the way to go for CoM: Re

I mean, now that it's going to be in 3-D, I wonder if it would be best to just use the normal battle system (Button bashing! hoo-freakin'-ya).

I understand that some people weren't a big fan of the new way of fighting in CoM. So I wonder if SE are making the right move.

2. PrincessofHeart Traverse Town Homebody

Hopefully, they won't go back to the card system. I didn't play CoM because of the card system.

And I definitely didn't know that it was going to be 3D. I'm excited now.
    (:

3. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

Well, if they do, it will be both challenging and something else, but the card system is okay for me, it helps you develop your fast thinking skills

4. ~tReAh867~ Twilight Town Denizen

Ferngully?... no, wait, that's not right...
    I don't really like the card system. My siblings have played CoM and I kinda stayed away from it partly because of that system. But either way I think that I'll be as excited about this new version, so for me there is no wrong move here. The wrong move would be not to come out with a CoM: Re... and they are going to, so... yeah... ;)

5. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

i want to card system, it's awesome to use it, cause seeing the screenhots, it was kinda aesome for button bashing as you need to be quick for reloading and attacking, so it's still a button basher like last time

6. hikki_kairi Gummi Ship Junkie

i don't like the card system and if they bring back it the game's gonna be pretty tough!!!!

7. Roxas OG

I know someone who has played Re:CoM and it does return to the card system.

They also need to use the cards, as it is pivotal to the game's storyline.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.