Kingdom Hearts II Axel's true being(or whatever you want to call it)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Keybladeholder, Oct 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keybladeholder Merlin's Housekeeper

I was watching a couple of videos oon youtube, and I noticed something

could Reno be the other part of Axel?

[​IMG]

They have the little marks under their eyes, similar attitudes, same color hair, what do you think?

2. Sunderland Traverse Town Homebody

That's what's been speculated for a while. :D I'm not exactly sure if Axel's somebody is Reno but it's our best bet.

3. Roxas OG

Apart from the fact that Reno doesn't actually have those marks under his eyes, and is simply voiced by the same person, and is a completely different game... no xD.

4. Drunken Roxas Destiny Islands Resident

What keyblade holder said could be true, kingdom hearts has many final fantasy maybe reno got to obsesed with work or something and turned into a heartless it is posible

5. Hissora ahurhurhur.

*thinks* possible yes(I just watch advent children last night) but he is not even in KH.....

6. Drunken Roxas Destiny Islands Resident

That could be because he turned into a heartless/nobody before anything posibly in another world maybe the same times Sora turned into a heartless/nobody and thats why Roxas and Axel were friends

7. Takizu Merlin's Housekeeper

It doesnt really matter if he was in KH thought i mean.....Reno could have been turned into a heartless long before KH1 and 2 took place because it seems that the Organization has been around for a while because if im correct Xigbar says that Sora wasnt as good as the other keyblade masters which means that they have been around when old keyblade masters have existed....i dunno its just a thought

8. Drunken Roxas Destiny Islands Resident

I know that the organisation has been around a long time im just saying that the reason they wear friends, Roxas and Axel may be because they were born at the same times^_^

9. Hissora ahurhurhur.

*shakes head* no that cant be because (im not totaly sure but....) axel is riku's nobody-possible they could be related or something or another but its most likely not

10. Drunken Roxas Destiny Islands Resident

No, I dont think so because riku never turned into a heartless he had ansems(Xeahnorts)heartless in his heart but it wasnt his heart that was condenmed to darkness he let it take him so....i dont think so.....i would love that idea though i do admit

11. Drunken Roxas Destiny Islands Resident

No, I dont think so because riku never turned into a heartless he had ansems(Xeahnorts)heartless in his heart but it wasnt his heart that was condenmed to darkness he let it take him so....i dont think so.....i do love that idea though i do admit because Sora and Riku are best friends as well as Axel and Roxas

12. Takizu Merlin's Housekeeper

I think thats its more probable that Axel is Riku's nobody so I agree with XxAxelEightxX

13. Drunken Roxas Destiny Islands Resident

Yes, it is more probable but you have to admit it was a decent thought that Reno beint Axels other i think it could be true since there are so many FF characters why not have Reno in their

14. Hissora ahurhurhur.

well think what you want to but this is why I think Axel is rikus nobody
    *they have never met
    *they look alike
    *riku is bst friends w\ sora whose nobody is roxas is best friends w\ axel
    and there is more reasons but i cant think

15. Drunken Roxas Destiny Islands Resident

Ok, but just think about this when Sora Was fighting with Axel at that time Riku was Ansem and when a nobody is destroyed their other cant be back together and what about Rikus heartless.....

16. Hissora ahurhurhur.

mabye riku IS a heartless, he DID join up w\ them

17. Drunken Roxas Destiny Islands Resident

Very True, he is meant to represent the road to darkness, but if he was a heartless he wouldnt of been able to take ansems form instead of his own

18. Hissora ahurhurhur.

"Ansem" was using him.... all of the other heartless were just meat pupets you know

19. KairiSoraKeyoflight Twilight Town Denizen

i think it could be true and being that there and there are alot of ff characters in kh so it could be and it think that riku does have a nobody from when he let the darkness take over him but i dont think that it is axel

20. Hissora ahurhurhur.

well if it wasnt axel then he would be as important chari as the others like he is

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.