Azura's Corner of Art Galore!!

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by LadyAzura, Oct 14, 2017.

1. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Hello! Name's KHGrl! For those who don't know me, I'm usually being a turtle in the Roleplay Arena! Anyway! I do Art! I rarely display my work but I thought, "Hey! Maybe I should show my artwork and be judged!!" o-o.... I just wanted to make this thread to display my artwork and see what you guys think and what I can improve! I do have tumblr where I put up some of my artwork so BOOM!

I'm more of traditional artist but I'm trying to broaden my horizons and experiment with other mediums and techniques! Just recently, I started working with digital art. I currently use Paint Tool Sai and it's pretty good for those starting out in digital art!!

Here's an example of some of my work!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And my first digital piece I've finished! Ironically, I actually scanned my drawing of Ruby and decided to color it in with Paint Tool Sai! Here's the finished product!!

[​IMG]

I will try my best to update this thread with some new pieces or old pieces I find in my sketchbook! I have more artwork on my tumblr for those who want to keep looking at my cringy art lol. I look forward to see what you guys think!!

~KHGrl15

2. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Alright Kiddos!
    It's been about 2 months!
    I have been working on one/two pieces
    one of them on and off again but I will not unveil one of them until probably the end of the month!
    It's been a little hectic in the place called "Outside" o-o It's a jerk to keep me away from my pencil and sketchbook QnQ
    Anyway! I wanna try and start up another piece once I'm done with the other two! So I wanna know what you guys want me to draw!
    I might add a poll but I think it's best if I hear from you guys instead of a poll. So let me know who I should draw next?
    Thanks!!

-KHGrl15 >u<

3. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

HELLO AGAIN!
    I RETURN WITH ARTWORK
    AFTER ABOUT A MONTH CAUSE GOD I HAVE THE MEMORY OF STICK!!!

I BRING YOU.........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Let me know what you guys think! What do you like about it? What could I do to improve my art? What should I try to draw next??

Thanks everyone!!

4. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Hi again!! Sorry for the inactivity! I know it's been awhile.

~Last updated in January 2018~

o-o
    Okay...It's been a long while. I am very sorry about that!! I've been dealing with some outside stuff and then I've been getting a bad case of art block but I did manage to finish a piece I had been working on for a few months now and I just recently finished. I had also did a coloring of some line-art. Let me know what you guys think! What do you like about it? What don't you like about it? What can I do to improve? Thanks!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This Line Art was done by Miss Aversa Avie on DeviantArt!!

5. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Hello glorious people of KH-Vids!
    It is I, Azura, back again with an update!!

So I don't know if I said it before but I'm gonna say it again!
    I do take commissions! And with my update today...
    I will be showing you guys a commission I just finished earlier this week!

[​IMG]

If you would like to commission me, just send me a pm and if you have any questions, comments, or concerns...leave them in this thread! I'll be more than happy to answer!! ^o^

Hopefully I'll be able to remember to update this thead and get some more artwork for you all to see (maybe judge lol)!!

~Azura