Re:Coded Being stupid?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by User 35377, Apr 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. User 35377 Guest

Why would they want to choose a mobile phone for the best game in the world: Kingdom Hearts! I find it quite idiotic for them to kinda ruin it and make it for a phone... It'd be better if Coded was for PSP, DS, or PS2 but nooooo, they had to make it for a cell phone! What are you're thought on this?

It sucks for me because I don't have a cellphone. lol But I see that the story and graphics are amazing. I really hope that it won't be a disappointment.

2. Zeftnon - The Superior Hollow Bastion Committee

Not really. SE made the decision to place the three new games on handheld systems to "spread KH to more players". The only two reasons to be disappointed are that 1. We might not have the cellphone to play it on and 2. Sparse gameplay (compared to the other KH games).

However (and according to Nomura), Coded being on the cellphone doesn't make the game feel any less like KH. Coded is just as important as 358/2 Days and BBS, if not moreso. Being the only game taking place after KH2, Coded more than likely contains the most new content relating to KH3 (the whole "Forbidden Secret" thing). Plus, the cutscenes look spectacular and the gameplay looks better than any other cellphone game I've seen.

So no, they didn't particularly "ruin it".

3. Fracture Sαlαmαndєr ™

I hope that this game comes out on my phone carrier because I thought it looked stupid at first then I looked it up on the Internet and I thought that it looked cool....

4. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

I agree. I think the majority of the people who complain about this game are only complaining becasue they are concerned that they wont be able to play the game with whatever phone or carrier they currently have. I think this game will be very fun and the story will be very interesting. and don't forget that Phones in Japan are light years ahead of ours. as a Japanese Company SE will concern themselves with Japan first and other regions later. putting this game on a cell phone will be very successful and profitbale for them just as much as any handheld.

5. Mike Chaser

I agree with you. I don't think it was the best thing for them to do.
    In fact they should've just made the game on PSP, but I don't think we are missing much anyway.

6. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

I agree with DarkHeartlessWolf. But I also slightly disappoints me since I don't have a cellphone xD

7. fadedphantom King's Apprentice

Actually, I think it's an extremely good idea. Not everyone has a gaming platform like PS2, DS, or PSP (etc.), but nearly everyone has a cell phone. So this is a great way to spread the game to even more people, and a nice "on the go" game for people who don't have a PSP or DS. True, it won't work on our cell phones, but I still think it's a really good idea. And besides, maybe someday we will get cell phones that it will work on.

8. Egypt Twilight Town Denizen

To me I don't really like the idea of a game on a phone. Phone are made to use to talk to some one not play games. Japan cell phones are ahead of every one else it not even funny, the game probably look like crap on are cell phone.

9. WilliamTheWise Hollow Bastion Committee

Different culture. Over there more people pay to have these super phones. It's not stupid, it's just Square branching out to other audiences in an effort to expand their fan base and more more money.

10. the muffin man Banned

Square Enix wants to attract more customers, like they didn't have many.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.