Birth By Sleep Full Fandub Casting

Discussion in 'Project Casting' started by Namine18, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Namine18 Moogle Assistant

Project Description: Hello! On YT I'm usually known as SopranoSinger213 (Previously SopranoSinger18) and My best friend and I have decided to host a Birth By Sleep Full Fandub ,We hope to eventually be able to do all the main games. We need voice actors for hopefully every character in the game! So we hope to get many auditions!

Project Deadline: As of right now we have no deadline as we are just trying to get as many auditions as possible.

Recording Information

Recording format: preferrably the format is mp3 but we will also accept .wav or .wma

Saving Lines: you can send them to us seperatly or in a zip file.

Naming Lines: name_charactername_line1.mp3

Contact Information: you can send lines to khstudioproductions@gmail.com or pm me for my personal skype account.

Characters:

Females:

Aqua: One of the main protagonists of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. She is one of the Keyblade Wielders before Sora. Like Terra and Ventus, it's her dream to become a Keyblade Master, a dream she was able to accomplish from the three.
    Line 1: Somewhere out there, there's this tree with star shaped fruit. And the fruit represents an unbreakable connection. So as long as you and your friends carry good luck charms shaped like it, nothing can ever drive you apart. You will always find your way back to eachother.
    Line 2: Go ahead if you wanna waste your time! Keep trying to drive us apart with your mind games, it'll never work!

Anastasia: One of Cinderella's wicked stepsisters, she is loyal to Lady Tremaine, her mother, and will do all in her power to get in cohorts with the handsome Prince Charming by making Cinderella's life miserable.
    Line 1: Mother, do something! Mother, are you just going to let them leave!

Cinderella: A young woman who believes dreams can come true. Lady Tremaine and her daughters seem determined to make her life a misery, but Cinderella endures it with grace.
    Line 1: Now Jaq, what's all the fuss about? Oh, a new friend. Where is he?
    Line 2: It's just that my friends made me the most beautiful dress...but my stepmother and stepsisters ruined it. And I was so looking forward to the ball. There's nothing left to believe in...nothing.

Drizella: sister by blood to Anastasia and daughter of Lady Tremaine. She wants nothing more than to be loved by Prince Charming and be chosen as his wife, willing to make others miserable just to get her way, especially Cinderella.
    Line 1: Do we know her? I've never seen her before.
    Line 2: Its not fair! She’s just a scullery maid!

Fairy Godmother: a powerful and good-hearted fairy and Cinderella's godparent.
    Line 1: Strength of heart is important, but that's not all you need.
    Line 2: Yes of course. But sometimes just believing in dreams is easier said than done. Cinderella believes her dreams can come true. I wanted her to see that she was right.

Lady Tremaine: mother by blood of Anastasia and Drizella. Using Cinderella as a maid, she will do anything to ensure her two daughters' own success.
    Line 1: There's no one else your grace.
    Line 2: Who are you?! And what are you doing in my house!

Daisy Duck: Duchess of Disney Castle and the girlfriend of Donald, King Mickey's court magician.
    Line 1: Oh dear, what could this mean? Of course. You be careful now. Both of you.
    Line 2: You be careful now. Both of you. Donald! You forgot about our date again! You'd better have a good excuse this time! I know it's an important mission, but you could at least check in every once in a while.

Minnie Mouse: Queen of Disney Castle, who rules the peaceful kingdom alongside King Mickey.
    Line 1: It means we’ll just have to trust the king. Thank you . both of you. Oh, and to chronicle your travels. He will accompany you. Please help the king.
    Line 2: Oh, Sora! The king has told me all about you in his letters! He said you’re a very brave young man!

Grand Councilwoman: extraterrestrial in charge of running the entire galaxy, and to a lesser extent, the Galactic Council.
    Line 1: What is the meaning of this? Captain Gantu! Did I not order you to apprehend the fugitives immediatly?
    Line 2: Nor do we have time to. We are fortunate you are here, Aqua. Your assistance would be most welcome.

The Queen (Snow White): A vain woman who is convinced she is the fairest of all. When the Spirit of the Magic Mirror revealed Snow White to be fairer, the Queen decided to take the maiden's life.
    Line 1: Spirit of the mirror, come from the farthest space. Through wind and darkness, I summon thee!!! Speak! Show me thy face. Magic Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?
    Line 2: Alas for her! Reveal her name! Snow White!

Snow White: A lovely young maiden with a kind heart. So beautiful was Snow White that the Queen grew jealous and gave her a poisonous apple.
    Line 1: Oh thank you! I feel quite better now! I’m sure I’ll get along somehow. But I do need a place to sleep for the night. Would you know anywhere I might?
    Line 2: Thank you Ven! My names Snow White.

Aurora: A princess who was cursed at birth by Maleficent. To keep her safe, three good fairies hid her in the forest and gave her a new name: Briar Rose.
    Line 1: I never thought I would meet you. Outside of my dreams that is.
    Line 2: Oh, my name….its-its….oh no I can’t! Goodbye!

Flora: A kind and good fairy, The leader of the group, she helps Fauna and Merryweather make the right decisions.
    Line 1: Long ago Maleficent cursed her. Now she's stolen her heart!
    Line 2: Aurora's memory, she must've gotten her heart back!

Fauna: A sweet and gentle fairy, Always eager to please, she only uses magic to help others.
    Line 1: Oh you don't seem bad, dear. I'm certain you have a pure heart. Just like our precious Aurora.
    Line 2: I See you hold strong beliefs too, don't you dear?

Merryweather: A spirited fairy, Merryweather can sometimes be a bit stubborn. Together with Fauna and Flora, she tries to stop Maleficent from harming others.
    Line 1: Stop! You get away from her!
    Line 2: Alright hurry! We can't stay here!

Maleficent: A terrifying evil fairy with a command of dark magic.
    Line 1: Enough! The keyblade has chosen him. Will it be he who conquers the darkness? Or will the darkness swallow him? Either way, he could be quite useful.
    Line 2: Either way, he could be quite useful. I’m afraid you’re too late. Any moment now, the final keyhole will be unsealed. This world will be plunged into darkness. It is unstoppable.

Young Kairi: A girl with the mysterious ability to drive the Unversed away. Her heart is pure light.
    Line 1: Here! I picked you some flowers. Thank you for saving me.
    Line 2: My name's Kairi. Nice to meet you!

Kairi's Grandma: An elderly woman who resided in Radiant Garden and was the grandmother of Kairi.
    Line 1: Again, dear? Very well then.
    Line 2: Long ago, people lived in peace. They bathed in the warmth of light. Everyone loved the light. Then people began to fight over it. They wanted to keep it for themselves. And darkness was born in their hearts. The darkness spread swallowing the light and many people's hearts. It covered everything. And the world disappeared. But, small fragments of light survived. In the hearts of children.

Namine: The Nobody of Kairi, and wields the power to manipulate the memories of Sora and those close to him.
    Line 1: You and Sora are connected. And in order for Sora to become completely whole again, he needs you.
    Line 2: About a year ago, some things happened. And I had to take apart the memories chained together in Sora’s heart. But now, I’m putting them all back exactly the way they were. The process has been affecting you too, Roxas. You—you were never supposed to exist, Roxas.

Xion: The fourteenth member of Organization XIII, she's an imperfect Replica of Roxas created from Sora's leaked memories as a fail-safe in case both Sora and Roxas proved to be useless to Organization XIII's plans.
    Line 1: Why is it that—what am I here for? Is it that, I’m not supposed to exist?
    Line 2: You’ve poured so many memories into me. Given me so much, that I feel like I’m about to overflow. Look at me Roxas. Who do you see? If you see somebody elses face, a boys face. Then that means I’m almost ready.

Kairi: Longtime friend of Riku and Sora, and one of the Seven Princesses with ties to the Keys and Keyholes.
    Line 1: Sora, you lazy bum. I knew I’d find you snoozing down here.
    Line 2: Now I will step forward to realize this wish. And who knows, starting a new journey may not be so hard. Or maybe its already begun. There are many worlds. But they share the same sky. One sky. One Destiny.

Males:

Master Eraqus: The master of Terra and Aqua, he also serves as the second master of Ventus.
    Line 1: Today you will be examined for the mark of mastery. Not one but two of the keyblades chosen stand here as canidates. But this is not a competition nor a battle for supremecy. Not a test of wills but a test of heart. Both of you may prevail or neither.
    Line 2: Why do all my attempts to reach you fail? If you do not have it in your heart to obey, then you will have share Ventus' fate!

Master Xehanort: A Keyblade Master, and the first master of Ventus. He serves as the main antagonist of the game.
    Line 1: The darkness is nothing to fear. And yet...how frustrating that Eraqus refutes its power. Why, you could train with him forever and still... you'd never be a Master in his eyes.
    Line 2: Someone had to safeguard the light... from the demon I unleashed. You must know about the boy by now, the one in the mask. His name is Vanitas. Acreature of pure darkness. One of my making.

Terra: One of the main protagonists in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. Terra, along with his best friends Ventus and Aqua, is a Keyblade apprentice, and it is his dream to reach the rank of Master.
    Line 1: Yep, hard to believe there are so many worlds out there besides our own.The light is their hearts, and it's shining down on us like a million lanterns.
    Line 2: Darkness always finds a way into a wounded heart. You have to be strong.Strength of heart will carry you through the hardest of trials.
    Line 3: I'm not afraid of what the darkness holds now. Even if you do wrestcontrol of my heart from me--even if you cast me into the deepest, darkest abyss--you'll never sway me from the one cause that pushes me to keep on fighting. Whatever the cost, I'm ready to pay it.

Ventus/Roxas: Ventus is one of the main protagonists in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep. He was a Keyblade wielder before Sora ever became one, and was apprenticed to both Master Xehanort and Master Eraqus. He is the youngest of the trio formed by himself, Terra, and Aqua. Roxas is the Nobody of Sora and was Rank XIII within Organization XIII. He was born when Sora released his own heart in order to restore Kairi's.
    Line 1 (Ventus): I heard your voice. It cut through the darkness around me. All alone, I followed the sound, into a sea of light...and found myself here, with you. You gave me something back when I needed it most. A second chance.
    Line 2 (Ventus): Whatever it takes. Anything to save Terra and Aqua. At least I have some! I've become a part of their heart, just as they've become a part of mine. My friends are my power...and I'm theirs!
    Line 3 (Roxas): I guess I would like to know, what do you know about me... that I don't?

Prince Charming: The future king of the Castle of Dreams who serves as Cinderella's love interest, marrying her and saving her from the evils of Lady Tremaine after the events of the ball.
    Line 1: Wait! Come back! Please come back!
    Line 2: You came back! Oh My apologies. I was mistaken. A glass slipper?

Grand Duke: A loyal servant of the King and Prince Charming, he desperately searches for the maiden that left behind a glass slipper at the Prince's royal ball.
    Line 1: Thank you. You saved us all. +Ughh+ The guests were just starting to enjoy themselves...
    Line 2: No. I believe...they began to appear shortly after a boy in a maskarrived in our kingdom. Those that saw him said the monsters obeyed his every command.

Jaq: A personable mouse who looks after people and knows how to get things done.
    Line 1: Now, now, now. Look, little guy. Take it easy. Nothing to worry about. Welike you. Cinderella likes you, too. She's nice, very nice. Come on now. Zugk-zugk.
    Line 2: Somebody new in the house! Somebody I never saw before.

Chip and Dale: A pair of chipmunks who reside in Disney Castle as operators of the Gummi Ship.
    Line 1 (Chip): Now just a second! You're the no-good cheater who's always breakin' the rules!
    Line 2 (Dale): No votes, no prize! Hip-hip hurray for Terra!

Horace Horsecollar: An old friend of King Mickey, Queen Minnie, and the other folks at Disney Castle. He is in charge of Fruitball.
    Line 1: Gosh, I thought you said you were Captain Justice. You can't leave those menacing things runnin' loose. They're ruining Fruitball!
    Line 2: Oh, don't say that, Queen Minnie. We all know how hard it's been since the King set off the way he did. Don't you trouble yourself. Why we wouldn't even think of putting on our yearly Dream Festival if we thought there was the slightest chance anything might go wrong.

Huey, Dewey, and Louie: The three nephews of Donald Duck and great-nephews of Scrooge McDuck. They work at the ice cream shop and are trying to save up for a big adventure.
    Line 1 (Huey): Now that we got so much business at the shop, maybe we'll be number one!
    Line 2 (Dewey): Wow, Unca Scrooge sure would be proud of us if we actually won!
    Line 3 (Louie): Yeah, an I bet Unca Donald would be pretty surprised, too.

Pete: a recurring antagonist in the Kingdom Hearts series. A former steamboat captain, he used to live in Disney Town, but was cast into another dimension by Queen Minnie for causing mischief. He goes by two personas in BBS, Captain Dark and Captain Justice.
    Line 1 (Captain Dark): And you must be the chump who made me miss a new track record. Hold on... How's come I don't know you? Somebody bringin' in a ringer?
    Line 2: (Captain Justice): Heh! Just skip to the part where you say my name. This is a shoo-in!
    Line 3: (As just Pete): Really!? Oh, then you can count on me. Just get me outta here, and you can tell me what to do!

Stitch: An alien created through illegal genetic experimentation by the self-proclaimed "evil genius" Dr. Jumba.
    Line 1: Ven...? Terra... Ah-koo, wa...Fren... Circle! Ven. Fren!
    Line 2: Yee-ha! Ven!

Gantu: A captain in the Galactic Federation's army. He takes his responsibilities seriously, but his hotheaded attitude results in frequent failures.
    Line 1: An intruder!? All right, you. Don't get any funny ideas.
    Line 2: I don't know how you did it, but you won't get away again. Hmph. You haven't fooled me. You can bat your eyes all you want at the Grand Councilwoman so she'll reconsider your sentence. But I see you for what you really are--an abomination that's only instinct is to destroy everything it touches.

Dr. Jumba: A self-proclaimed "evil genius."
    Line 1: Is time to give up. Then I will fix abnormality, and ridiculous behavior stops.
    Line 2: Is copy he made of good luck charm that boy Terra show to him. Terra said friend gave him charm, was very protective of it.

Young Sora: A cheerful, energetic little boy.
    He and his friend Riku always play together out on the island.
    Line 1: That's weird. It's like something's squeezing me inside. Up where? Well gee, do you think there's something I could do?
    Line 2: Hmmm... I dunno Riku, you say some weird stuff sometimes, but I'll try it.

Young Riku: A little boy who yearns to see the outside world. Terra chose him to inherit the power of the Keyblade.Riku deeply cares for his friend Sora, and believes the strength he needs to protect people awaits him somewhere in the wider world.
    Line 1: Hey, I'm gonna head back. Sora what's wrong?
    Line 2: Somebody up there must be sad. They say every world is connected by one great big sky. So maybe there's somebody up there in all those worlds who's really hurting, and they're waiting for you to help them.

Magic Mirror: A spirit who appears within the magic mirror at the queen's behest and answers all questions with the truth.
    Line 1: What wouldst thou know, my Queen? Famed is thy beauty, Majesty, but hold--a lovely maid I see. Alas, she is more fair than thee.
    Line 2: Lips red as the rose, hair black as ebony, skin white as snow-- The heart of Snow white doth shine bright. Beware, my Queen, a heart of light.

The Prince: The prince of a neighboring kingdom who met Snow White one day after her beautiful singing drew him into the castle.
    Line 1: This castle--it's different somehow. And I can't find the princess or hear her beautiful voice. Was it all a dream?
    Line 2: Oh yes, we met once. It was a song that drew us together... Has something happened to the princess?

Doc: One of seven dwarfs who live in a cottage deep in the woods. Doc is the most knowledgeable; he's the one with the glasses.
    Line 1: The wicked Queen was horribly jealous of our dear Snow White's beauty. So she used her evil magic to change into an old hag, and then she gave Snow White a poisoned apple.
    Line 2: Well, not unless somebody craves the bastle--uh, braves the castle. You'll never make it. The castle's supposed to be guarded by magic, an' crawling with monsters.

Happy: One of seven dwarfs who live in a cottage deep in the woods. Happy's constant smiles are a comfort to all around him.
    Line 1: She was so full of kindness--why, she made better folk of all of us.
    Line 2: An' by the time we got here... Well, it was just too late. We found the princess as still as can be... Nothing we could do would wake her.

Sleepy and Sneezy: Two of the seven dwarfs who live in a cottage deep in the woods. Sleepy always looks ready to doze off, and Sneezy... well he sneezes alot.
    Line 1 (Sleepy): At bedtime, she told wonderful stories...
    Line 2 (Sneezy): She sang us purty songs...

Grumpy: One of seven dwarfs who live in a cottage deep in the woods. Grumpy is suspicious of everything and slow to trust anyone, and always wears a look of displeasure.
    Line 1: An' when we went to work, she gave us all a kiss...
    Line 2: All you fools can stay here doin' nothin'. But I'm not afeard a goin',
    not even to that witch's lair!

Prince Phillip: The cheerful and likeable prince of a neighboring kingdom. He met Princess Aurora when was still living in the forest.
    Line 1: Don't you remember? We've met before. Why of course. You said so yourself--once upon a dream.
    Line 2: To prevent me from breaking her evil curse. I was to meet the most beautiful girl at a cottage in the glen, but now my true love lies in an eternal slumber...and only I can break the spell.

Vanitas: A mysterious boy who hides his face behind a mask. He has ties to Master Xehanort.
    Line 1: Going somewhere? Well, I'm just getting started with you. You're strong enough now to fulfill your purpose. So what are you waiting for? Join with me right here and now. Become the X-blade.
    Line 2: You used to be too broken to fight back. Fine. Then, I'll give you a reason to fight.

Donald Duck: A magician in the service of King Mickey. He and Goofy rushed to Yen Sid's tower when they heard their king had gone missing in the middle of his training.
    Line 1: Are we glad to see you! Just call him Ven! Ven had it when he got here. If you go, we'll go with you!
    Line 2: How could we ever face Queen Minnie if something happened to the King?

Goofy: The captain of King Mickey's royal knights. He and Donald are with Yen Sid, where they anxiously wait the King's return.
    Line 1: Garwsh, the King must be pretty far away by now... Nope, doesn't look like him. Ohhh... Huh? Look! That feller's got the Star Shard the King borrowed!
    Line 2: Yen Sid, sir! We just got a clue as to where the King might be! Just tell us where the King is, Mr. Yen Sid, sir...and me and Donald will go right there and save him!

Mickey Mouse: King of Disney Castle. He put aside his training under Yen Sid and ran off when he heard the worlds were in trouble.
    Line 1: Tell me where you got that! Keyblades are not something you use just to bully somebody around! Here, I'll show ya!
    Line 2: Yep. I've been trainin' under the great Yen Sid. He found out the worlds are in trouble, an' I sorta took off without tellin' him.

Yen Sid: A great sorcerer who dwells within the Mysterious Tower. Mickey is his apprentice.
    Line 1: Ah, Ventus. Eraqus has told me much about you. If I am not mistaken, you were ordered to return home. Aqua, the stars bring me grave news. Master Eraqus's star has blinked out. I am afraid that means he has been struck down.
    Line 2: I hope with all my heart that you are right about your friend. There are some things even the stars cannot tell me.

Captain Hook: A pirate of Never Land, and Peter Pan's archenemy.
    Line 1: A shooting star and a pixie! Must be me birthday. Ha! One of Peter Pan's brats. Well, tell that cowardly sparrow...if he wants his precious Tinker Bell back, he'd best meet me at Mermaid Lagoon!
    Line 2: Alas, and so passeth a worthy opponent. To think that his would be such an inglorious end.

Slightly: One of the Lost Boys who live in Peter Pan's hideout.
    Line 1: Tinker Bell... Let's try kickin' him! Who are you? All right, all right, we're goin'!
    Line 2: 'Course not. But ya gotta agree to follow us! Ready, men? Forward march!

Cubby: One of the Lost Boys who live in Peter Pan's hideout.
    Line 1: But where'd ya come from? So long, Ven!
    Line 2: Tink saw a shootin' star and we're gonna go hunt it down! Yeah, it's, uh...right over... That-a way! By the Indian Camp!

Peter Pan: A boy from Never Land, where no one ever has to grow up. Peter may hatch plans faster than he can stick to them, but he lacks nothing for courage and a sense of what's right.
    Line 1: Ten-shun! Now then, men. I don't suppose you'd wanna capture some real pirate treasure? Well, guess who caught sight of Hook right when he was stashing his treasure? Whaddaya say we sneak in and grab it?
    Line 2: Forget that. Pirate treasure is way more fun. Tink, you're comin' with us! Well, that's no way to respond to an invitation. C'mon, Ven, you're a better sport than her, right?

Smee: A pirate in the service of Captain Hook. Blunderer and blockhead he may be, but Smee never abandons his captain.
    Line 1: Smee: Aye-Aye Cap'n! Peter Pan ahoy! Man the Long Tom, and...Fire!
    Line 2: Oh, that was the Cap'n's signal! Fire! C-cap'n, it's the treasure. It's b-been...

Hades: God of the Underworld. He is scheming to overthrow Zeus, ruler of Olympus, and take over the world.
    Line 1: Really--it's you? Here I thought I'd drop in to see which muscle-head was up next, and... Holy hydras! It's just a little girl, a little lassie, a little bluebird.
    Line 2: Well, that was rude. A "No, thank you, your godliness" might've sufficed. Fortunately, I still get to--ahem--destroy you. Rules say you face me next. And I have a whole lot of darkness...with your name on it!

Hercules: A boy with tremendous strength who goes by "Herc" for short.He was born a god, but someone kidnapped him when he was a baby, and ever since he has lived down on earth as a mortal.After learning he can rejoin the gods on Olympus if he becomes a true hero, he asked Phil to train him, and has been hard at work ever since.
    Line 1: More than anything. See, my father is Zeus, the king of the gods up on Olympus. No, no. I'm mortal. When I was a baby, somebody stole me from my parents, and...figured out how to take away my godhood.
    Line 2: It's the only way I can become a god again. If I become a true hero, I can rejoin my father and go back to Olympus.

Philoctetes: A renowned trainer of heroes who has whipped countless of hopefuls into shape.
    Line 1: I told ya, I'm booked solid. N-O spells forget it! Look, we've been through this... I got two words for you--student-teacher ratio!
    Line 2: Uhh... Okay... Change of plans. The Games are comin' up. So, I'm gonna watch both of your matches...then I'll decide which of you rookies I wanna train.

Zack: A boy who longs to become a hero. Nothing fazes Zack, who smiles his way through the worst of troubles.
    Line 1: Okay, 'fess up. I asked around, and everybody says you're the guy. The trainer of heroes! 'Course he can. C'mon, Phil, please. I really wanna be a hero.
    Line 2: He saved my life. During the last Games...this dude named Hades tried to make Terra his pawn of darkness...and he used me to do it. He had some kind of magic or something that made me crazy, gave me...weird powers that I turned against Terra. But you know what? Terra freed me. And he didn't need the darkness to do it.

Aeleus/Lexaeus: Aeleus is A man of true grit who serves in the Royal Guard who watch over Radiant Garden. He values action over words. Lexaeus is the Nobody of Aeleus and is Rank V within Organization XIII.
    Line 1: The castle is presently closed.
    Line 2: They're here! Stop! But, that boy...

Ansem the Wise: Before the Unversed invaded, Ansem was the King of Radiant Garden. He governed the Radiant Garden in peace and studied ways to make it safer with his five apprentices, Braig, Dilan, Even, Aeleus, and the orphan Ienzo.
    Line 1: Young man, what ails you? Can you speak? Tell me your name. Quickly, get him to the castle!
    Line 2: Well...I can tell you this is my second time on these shores. But unfortunately, much like the first, I do not remember who I am or whence I came. Everything was washed away in whatever currents carried me here.

Braig/Xigbar: A mysterious man who is up to something behind the scenes.He and Master Xehanort have an understanding; Braig staged the Master's kidnapping to draw the darkness out of Terra, but that same darkness left Braig scarred.
    Line 1: How 'bout you leave the popsicle with me, so you can go have your little fight with Terra.
    Line 2: You think you two have got some grand role to play. As if. You're only here so that when I finish you off...Terra will succumb to the darkness. So...who wants to go first?

Dilan/Xaldin: One of the Royal Guard who keep Radiant Garden safe. His savage looks belie a silver tongue and natural talent for manipulating the hearts of others.
    Line 1: We aren't aware of any visitors. Now run along home, boy, before the monsters get you.
    Line 2: Even is right. Lord and castle come first. The boy will have to fend for himself.

Even/Vexen: A researcher in Radiant Garden who has been delving into the workings of the heart.
    Line 1: Never you worry about him. He's a special case. Which reminds me, His Lordship was asking for you.
    Line 2: A heart devoid of darkness? Stripped clean of it, at that... Very questionable.

Isa/Saix: A serene and self-possessed boy who always has time for a quick quip at his best friend Lea's expense.
    Line 1: From where I stood, the only thing you drew was a big L on your forehead for "Loser"..."Lame," "Laughable"...
    Line 2: I know I won't forget you. Believe me, I try all the time.

Lea/Axel: A likable, upbeat boy who tends to jump into things without consulting anybody else---sometimes with disastrous results. He seems to be hung up on other people remembering him, and taught Ventus the importance of making friends. Axel is the Nobody of Lea, and is Rank VIII within Organization XIII.
    Line 1 (Lea): Wha-- Isn't this the part where ya...cheer me up or somethin'? "You're just havin' a bad day." or..."That's what you get for pullin' your punches!" Some friend.
    Line 2 (Axel): The name's Axel. Got it memorized?

Merlin: A great wizard who travels the world with a mysterious bag.
    Line 1: Oh, ordering me about--now that's unsafe. After all, I'm Merlin the Wizard. Oh ho... Another scamp looking to wake the powers inside him, is that it?
    Line 2: +Laughs+ We wizards have a knack for knowing such things. The book is inside on the table. You may have a gander, if you like.

Scrooge McDuck: An entrepreneur and shop owner from Disney Town. Hoping to take his already massive fortunes to cosmic levels, he moved to Radiant Garden with Merlin's help.
    Line 1: Now, just hold yer horses. I dinna mean me fortune. Maybe a wee bit o' gold, or a small token of... I know--I've just the thing in me hat!
    Line 2: Dinna worry. Me bill is sealed. Yer secret's safe with me. I'll not be askin' ye any awkward questions. Ye see, 'tis the same with me. I asked a wizard named Merlin to bring me here from another world. After all, adventure is the mother of industry! +Eh, heh heh+

Terranort: A major antagonist and the former apprentice of Ansem the Wise.
    Line 1: This'll teach you. Get out of my heart!
    Line 2: Xeha...nort.

Sora: A bright and spirited boy chosen by the Keyblade to battle the Heartless.
    Line 1: Riku. Yeah. Kairi, I... It's just... they really need me. I have to go. I am who I am... because of them.
    Line 2: A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory. A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream. I want to line the pieces up--yours and mine.

Riku: A boy who was born and raised on a small group of islands.Riku dreamt of seeing other worlds, and so he forsook the islands—only to be seduced by the power of darkness.
    Line 1: Sora. Your mind's made up?
    Line 2: I told you. I didn't want to be found. Not like this... I couldn't. I fought with Ansem. With... Xehanort's Heartless---when it invaded my heart, and I won. But to use the power of darkness, I had to become Ansem myself.