Birth by Sleep Birth By Sleep OST.

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Gelatinous Ghost, Feb 6, 2011.

1. Gelatinous Ghost Twilight Town Denizen

So, I pre-ordered the combined soundtracks of Birth By Sleep, Days, Re:Coded, and BBS FM, and it came in the mail yesterday. Overall, I am very pleased. Before, I had a ripped soundtrack that had been pulled from the games, and many of the tracks were too short and cut off abruptly. Some of my favorites, such as "Enter the Darkness," "Dark Impetus," "Unbreakable Chains," and "Enter the Void," are close to 5 minutes in length. This gives one much time to appreciate the music. The only downside was the price. To have the soundtrack shipped from Japan all the way to North America was quite expensive. I am curious to know if anyone else has purchased the soundtrack? If so, what are your thoughts on it? ​

2. P Banned

Was your purchase a bundle with all four, or did you buy each of them individually, and just have them shipped as one?

I wonder if there is any chance of this soundtrack getting uploaded to the Audio Archive. It it were, then it'd probably draw more visitors to the site.

3. Gelatinous Ghost Twilight Town Denizen

It was a bundle of all four in one. It contains the complete music of Birth By Sleep, and the few new tracks that were included with Days, Re:Coded, and BBS FM.

This: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/_...arts/images/0/07/DaysBBSReCodedSoundtrack.png

4. P Banned

Interesting.

It's odd that it doesn't mention Coded on the box, even though it has the image. I guess there aren't too many Coded tracks on there.

5. Gelatinous Ghost Twilight Town Denizen

Well, most of the music in coded is recycled. I guess they didn't feel the need to include the same tracks that have been on previous musical collections. There are 7 tracks from Coded. ​

6. Princess-Sammi Merlin's Housekeeper

I also bought the soundtrack - and I love it. :) It arrived in excellent condition and overall I was impressed by the amount of tracks on it. I play the soundtrack on my iPod whenever I do the ironing!