C.K.W Podcast

Discussion in 'Project Casting' started by Glen, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Glen Returned from the dead

Alright. I've had this idea for a while.

The name is C.K.W Podcast, or Crazy Keyblade Wielders Podcast.
    Basically what it is is a podcast that's main focus is Kingdom Hearts, but not necessarily restricted to that. To use a quote from skype:
    [2:04:22 PM] Gexln: Well one that does mainly do Kingdom Hearts stuff, but will do other things from time to time too like various games, movies, anime and stuff like that.

I live in Australia, and the time that we'd be recording will be 9am Saturday for me, 10am at the latest. Friday for Americans, 5 and a half hours before the time this is posted. To apply for the podcast, you need Skype. Once you have it, add glen.humphrys and things will proceed from there. Hope to hear from you!

2. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Just an FYI to the ladies, I am indeed a part of this, and I do believe you would quite enjoy being able to talk to me.

3. Iskandar King of Conquerors

so you'll be doing it on skype then uploading? Or it'll be live? Because if you're doing it live, who's going to see it when it's 4 or 5am? I hope this is planned for a weekend

4. Glen Returned from the dead

Recording on Skype, then uploading to the youtube channel. Should be uploaded each weekend.

5. anarchy666 Merlin's Housekeeper

I would like to join yeah, but i may not be able to get skype on much, i might be able to get on at that time, since im Aussie too

6. Iskandar King of Conquerors

if only I could use my mom's laptop. She's got skype, but her computer's fan is messed up

7. Daxa~ #stalker

I am....tempted.
    But the effort of making a Skype...and what times would those be for GMT+0(UK and Ireland)?
    My brain is not working today,as it was my first day back at school,so even simple things are pretty much impossible right now.
    But I am very tempted to join.

8. Glen Returned from the dead

Uh..if the conversion was done correctly 9am here would be 11pm for yourself. Latest that we'd be starting recording will be midnight.

9. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

I knew my plan would work!

Anyhow, it is recorded on a friday, so I guess it's all comes down to if you're available then.

10. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

I had Skype on my last computer before it crapped out on me. This new one I'm on doesn't have it though... My mom's friend's computer has it though, so I may be able to do it on weekends... maybe. But I'll join.

I'm not really familiar with Skype so Glen, you'll have to add me. ^^; I have no idea how to do it...

11. Glen Returned from the dead

Bump.

Still looking for people. Consider it? :P