Calling all Role-players, or anyone that wants to be in an RPG game

Discussion in 'Archives' started by DigitalAtlas, Nov 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

No, this is not another Role-playing thread, so mods, get your mouse of the move button:rolleyes: Latley, I've been getting pretty good with gamemaking programs, so I decided to make an RPG. Now, before I started I figured, why don't I give the kh-vids users something to do... So here's what you do, I want you guys to create a character for my game. Here are the rules:

1. Choose between a hero or a vilain.
    2. Describe your character as detailed as you can, front, back, weapons, details, personality, limit attack, etc. If you want you can draw a picture, it would help. Or if you can't draw, you can use a create a character system from a game, or if your good with computer graphics, you can do that, it doesn't matter. The game takes place in a fantasy world, so the possibilites are endless.
    3. No taking characters from games. You'll be disqualified instantly.
    4. You can only create one character.
    5. The due date for these is November 30th(if people ask for an extension, I just might).
    6. There will be toe winners, one hero, one vilain.
    7. No sexually oriented characters, he can be perverted but nothing too crazy.
    8. The character can be male or female.

If I can get judges, then I'll just have them judge the characters. If I can't, I guess I'll just do it...

After I finish the game, in 3 or 4 months, I'll put it in a torrent so it's easier to use, so you'll need bittorrent to play.

2. ??? Banned

Dont make it a torrent they suck upload as a rar or zip file

3. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Zip files ae usually huge though aren't they?? That's why I was going to use a torrent, they're not very big...

4. Anderson (☞゚∀゚)☞ You've lost the game.

I'd like to enter. Where do we send you the information?

5. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Just post it here. Unless you don't want anyone to see it, then I suppose you could just PM it to me, or email me at champchase18@hotmail.com ;)

Seriously would anyone like to be a judge??

6. myx06 Destiny Islands Resident

with your permission, i'd like to volunteer as a judge...

7. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Of course you can be a jugde. ;)

8. Roxas OG

I'll help with the game. My RPG, Goki: Demon Hunter was #1 on a heavily visited RPG making site for almost 3 weeks.

9. PrincessofHeart Traverse Town Homebody

I'd be happy to help as a judge.

I'm definitely not good with graphics or art, so making up a character would not be my thing.
    (:

10. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Thanks Roxas, I could use the help

You could just describe your character...But that's your choice, I could always use another judge

11. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

i wouldnt mind being a judge :D

but here's my character....

Fraction: Villain...........

Front: He has snowy white eyes during the day but onyx black eyes during the night(the eye color covers the whole eye.....) medium length black hair with silver streaks in it. he has a long black cloak with a hoodie and long sleeves that stretch past his arms(so you cant see his hands if he has his arms down)
    And black boots with metal plates in the front.

Back: uhhh...........i think the above gave a pretty good descryption.........oh yea and beneath(or outside whatever works) he has a pair of angel wings and a pair of demon wings...

weapon: He has a staff thats all black with an onyx crystal at the top, in the shape of a skull........ and also he has two katanas...................he can also bend reality to his likings.

Personality: he's a very dark and cold person with almost no feelings at all.

Limit attack: Azrael's Rage--fallen angles appear and fight alongside you until they are destroyed or called back.

12. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

Species: Amourphous

Faction:Villian

Weapon: A long Charcoal Black sword Called "Gnit-Cejer" which is rejecting backwards (Knit-C-Jeer) and can morph into his enemies nightmares

Hair:goes down to his feet and is billows like clouds even when theres no wind it is also charcoal black

Skin:fair in contrast to his black hair

Face: has a scar through his lip but not big enough to ruin his Dreamy expresion as though life were a game his eyes are a blue misty color

Clothes: A Billowy Ninja Garb that is frayed towards the end as it reaches his heel in back it becomes a strange mist that follows him everywhere he weas no shoes

Character: He doesnt know where he's from only that he was meant to be in the heros way at all times (whoever wins hero if this wins he automacticly knows there name somehow though he doesnt know what they look like)
    his goal is to win and then die for he has no other purpose (since you are making the game i leave it up to you what he's trying to "win") but he'll fight until he reaches it he seems freindly, and is, but for some reason prefers to enact evil

Limit attack: Alden's Voyage: the seas surrond the enemie and him and then a ship rises from the deep and he appears at its helm and fires off cannons

and lastly name: Evol love backwards

13. PrincessofHeart Traverse Town Homebody

I'll just be a judge this time, if that's okay with you.

14. poofy Merlin's Housekeeper

i,ll be a judge to because i like to loke at art

15. poofy Merlin's Housekeeper

yhea that will be nice for one day

16. poofy Merlin's Housekeeper

character=brownhair,blueeyes,12yearold cloths=blackshirt,andpants, gloves ,bigshoes ,a watch to transform ,and a ear ring weapon=a staff,sword,whith a chain that kills you,a dimon ax,and some magic type=male,warrior,spellcaster

17. no-reality_allowed ¢ℓαιяνσуαηт ℓσνєкιℓℓ

18. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

oh yeah i forgot my guys age is 17

19. ~tReAh867~ Twilight Town Denizen

Ferngully?... no, wait, that's not right...
    If you don't alerady have all the judges you need, I would most definitely like to be one!

20. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

man i remeber that movie with ferngully and the evil smog guy and the pixies i was afraid of that movie s a kid
    -back on topic-
    Hey where will you be putting this game when youv made it cause even if i dont win i wanta play it it would be one more thing to do to pass the time between kh2+ and 3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.