Birth by Sleep can somebody tell me what happens at da end of bbs my psp broke

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by It's Roxas Ya Know!, Sep 29, 2011.

1. It's Roxas Ya Know! Merlin's Housekeeper

my psp broek after i finsihed ven and terra stories and i played a lil of aqua so wat happened

2. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

Fair enough, but please be aware for spoilers. ^^
    How far did you get up to Aqua's story? I'll just post the Keyblade graveyard bit for now.

Aqua rejoins Terra and Ven at the keyblade graveyard...yadda yada, but after Ven froze, Aqua picked him up and all that. Braig turns up and Aqua fights him. After that, Vanitas appears and knocks Aqua out, and merges with Ven after they battle. Aqua is woken up by Mickey and finds Ventus above on the cliff but then it is revealed that Ventus is under Vanitas's influence and he now wields the X-Blade. Vanitas plans to unlock Kingdom Hearts and reenact the Keyblade War. Aqua screams at him to shut up and give Ventus his heart back. She destroys the X-Blade, but falls unconscious, and re-wakes with Ventus and Yensids tower, where he tells Aqua that Ven has lost his heart.

I don't want to post spoilers for the Final Chapter yet.

PS. Hope your PSP gets fixed. =]

3. It's Roxas Ya Know! Merlin's Housekeeper

thanks u think u can message me da rest of da story my psp is long gone my whole screen broke i have to kno how it ended lol

4. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

Sure thing.

Bits taken from KHwiki:

After waking up at Yen-sids Tower, she takes Ven back to the Land of Departure and places his unconscious body within the castle. She takes Eraqus's Keyblade and transforms the world into Castle Oblivion to keep Ventus safe. She thens find Terra-Xehanort in Radiant Garden.

She fails to bring Terra-Xehanort back to his senses, so she fights him. Xehanort stabs himself in the chest with his own Keyblade in an attempt to lock Terra out, which horrifies Aqua. Terra-Xehanort falls through a portal into the Realm of Darkness, and Aqua dives in after him, but quickly realizes that she will be unable to save them both, and sacrifices her armour and keyblade to save Terra-Xehanort.

She falls into the realm of darkness. Since she is stuck there, she takes a look around before being attack by huge pureblood heartless. She wants them to vanquish her, but Terra and Ven's keyblades save her. She remembers her promise to Terra and Ven.

"There's always a way."

There's also the secret ending and the secret episode from BBS FM. I'll post them if you want. With the other worlds...I guess I'll post them later.

5. It's Roxas Ya Know! Merlin's Housekeeper

alrite thanks equa ill read them whenever u post them