cant think of a title

Discussion in 'Help with Life' started by Karuta, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Karuta Reborn

i have no idea what to do with myself lately. i feel like there is something seriously wrong with me and i dont know what it is. nothing that anyone does or says makes sense and I just feel so lost. everywhere I go brings me confusion, annoyance, uneasiness. the only thing i can do to clear my head of bullshit lately is sleep or do nothing and listen to music. i find myself almost constantly imagining a better existence that i cant achieve. im just lying to myself by trying saying that everything will be okay. this stupid feeling of inferiority that i bring everywhere with me is just holding me back from trying to something ****ing useful. why am i not doing anything to help myself? im just falling deeper and deeper into helplessness and i need to sort **** out. sorry for the nonsensical rant, i just needed somewhere to vomit my feelings so i can sleep.

2. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Where to begin..

Not knowing what to do with yourself is a huge norm, it happens to people all the time. That is to say, I am NOT (I repeat) NOT belittling what you are going through. You can call it sadness, depression, being lost, anything really, but at the end of the day one thing usually comes with all of that and that is: not having anything to do / not wanting to do anything. Unfortunately as much as it may suck one of the best remedies to feeling ****** in any sense is finding something to do for yourself.

Go out, write, watch a butt-ton of anime, playing video games, and the list goes on and on and on. Hell we even talked before about stuff you had planned/wanted to do with certain parts of the site, so have at it man. There are plenty of things you can do with your time that can make you and chances are other people happy as well.

Feeling lost is a very common thing that happens once you get into a rut. Just figured I'd mention that. Try mixing things up if you can.

From my experience (and this may suck for most people but it worked wonders for me) try keeping yourself on a schedule. Get up earlier in the morning so you have a whole day to work with instead of perhaps only part or half of a day. Keeping a routine or schedule also helps you keep direction in your life. One day leading into the next instead of them all being one gigantic blur.

Also music can help people get through the darkest of times, so keep at it.

Can't. I really hate that word. I hate that word because most of the time when someone uses the word "can't" it just means "won't" or "I don't feel like trying" or "I don't want to mess up". Note that I am not saying you are wrong for potentially thinking these things, hell I find myself using "can't" in that way and it makes me sick, but any chance I get I will stop myself from doing it and try to push myself as hard as I can to achieve whatever it is I was trying for in that particular moment/example.

If you are laying there saying "everything is going to be okay" then you are actually in a better place than you may think. At least you aren't in complete despair, denying any sort of hope whatsoever. All you have to do now is prove yourself right and MAKE everything okay and be happy.

Wrong

No matter what anyone tells you, your feelings are not stupid. As for feeling inferior, you just need to snap out of that mindset man. You are what you want to / try to be, give yourself some credit. From the times I have talked to you I think you are a pretty nice/cool person. You aren't helpless, you just hit a bump in road and you will get past it. Maybe not now, maybe not tomorrow, but if you keep trying and believe in yourself (which you should) you will get past this.

I hope anything I have mentioned above is of any help, and if not I apologize. Feel better man :D