Canvas

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by myoblivion, Jul 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myoblivion King's Apprentice

The title doesnt have much to do with the role-play...It was just a song I was listening to >.<
    This RP is inspired by Blood Plus.

Story
    --------------
    Over the recent years, the mythical world had accomplished a superior beats, its experiment name was Demon. In the past year the Demon experiment was swimming along beautifully till the thousands of experiments went in a fury, their special blood activated and they overthrew the lab. Murdering and destroying everything in site they finally went through what the magical citizens called The Mirror, a glass transporter to the Human World. Under the pressure of mythical creatures being discovered the emperor sent help out his 5 most trusted, skilled, and powerful warriors and servants. These creatures were called The Trusted 5 as a group. After excepting the invitation from the emperor, without many doubts they crossed through The Mirror to the human realm in hope that they would exterminate the Demon monsters before a war broke out between the humans and magical creatures.

Demon is not pronounced the Demon you think, its pronounced in somewhat of an accent: *Dee-mun* not *De-men*

Setbacks and important things
    1. *Sigh* Not everyone in the magical realm is good, and most of them don’t like humans.
    2. The Mirror excepts all things, they don’t have to be pure or kind hearted.
    3. Anyone can go in the Mirror, except for humans. *Bad creatures can go into the world secretly*
    4. After 10:45, all creatures in Earth will turn back to their original forms. *NO ONE can be discovered or ELSE.*
    5. The only way to get back to the magical realm is to be called back, or to simply die in the human world
    6. IMPORTANT: The 5 Trusted have been given power slightly above average

Rules
    1. Please no extreme Yaoi or Yuri
    2. Cussing is fine just have ******
    Example: F***
    3. If you are a human you cant just automatically except or say that someone is a creature. And you cant just randomly find out and say it
    4. Creatures cant have extreme power, they have the power of the..Power that their species has
    5. No sexual things. Keep it PG13
    6. *>.< Last one!* Please explain what your creature is on the RACE

OC Form

Name:
    Race: *Human, or any creature*
    Appearance: *Human appearance*
    Other Appearance: *Only for creature*
    Personality:
    Interests:
    Weapon:
    Element:
    Other: *Anything else?*

The 5 Trusted
    Spot 1:
    Spot 2: TAKEN *Demitryx*
    Spot 3: TAKEN *JapAnimeFanatic*
    Spot 4: TAKEN *myoblivion*
    Spot 5: TAKEN *UnSaintly Saint*
    -----------

Characters
    ----------------
    myoblivion-
    Name: Amoi
    Race: Wolf/Tigress
    A over-sized Dire Wolf that has appearances of a White Tigress included
    Appearance: She has a Japanese appearance. Glossy white hair that is styled like Saya’s *Older Saya off Blood Plus* its longer and put up in 2 short messy pigtails on the back of her head, with bangs styled the same as Saya’s too, deep blue milky eyes, light soft skin tone, petite almost figureless body, wears a pale grayish yellow thin Jersey-styled semi-long tee-shirt with a white laced long tube top under, a wide-pleated school skirt, white knee-socks, red flats, and a red thick collar with a small silver bell around her neck
    Other Appearance: A 3’8 Powdery white Dire Wolf with deep blue eyes, small Tiger stripes and the tail of a Tiger, with a red thick collar with a small silver bell *The collar is mostly covered by her fur*
    Personality: Quiet, resentful, very brave, shy, silent and very sly, tricky, young, cute, worried and troubled a lot, and clever
    Interests: Silence, food, new things, fighting, the moon, small things, humans, reading, Japan, and singing
    Weapon: Her claws/teeth, and a small sharp dagger she secretly carries around in her human form. She also has mastered the Martial Arts
    Element: Wind/Light
    Other: She has a very gifted singing voice. She is Senators daughter. And her fighting style, even as a wolf is Kung Fu

Name: Sakiun
    Race: Vampire
    Wikipedia description- Mythological or folklore revenants, who subsist by feeding on the of the living
    Appearance: Has a very feminine face but not enough to be mistaken as a girl. Black/Charcoal shortish hair that is somewhat spiky but still straight with small spikes on the back of his hair, with short really choppy bangs here and their across his face, dark brownie colored eyes, light almost pale skin with slight blushed cheeks, wears a blank greyish dark blue semi-long Jersey styled tee-shirt that has a hood, black boy skinny jeans, and black converses
    Other Appearance: A Vampire Bat or his normal appearance except with big fangs, red eyes, bat wings, and bat ears
    Personality: Quiet, mostly blank, brave, sometimes evil, slick, sneaky, violent, charming, and a trickster
    Interests: Food, blood *Course >.<*, music, reading, humans, violence, and difference
    Weapon: A silver blade and other abilities
    Element: Darkness/Illusion
    Other: He’s a ordinary trouble maker back at the magical realm, and cant seem to help himself to pure blood. When in front of a lot of blood he seems to be in a fury

Name: Boe
    Race: Human
    Appearance: Has a very feminine and cute face but not enough to be mistaken as a girl. Purplish/Navy/Black choppy/spiky hair that is styled Yuki Nagato’s except its messier, with bangs like Yuki Nagato’s except longer and the right bangs are swept to the side, dark brown milky eyes, light skin tone with lightly blushed cheeks, skinny semi-tall figure, wears a light yellow Jersey-styled semi-long tee-shirt, light black sluggish-looking boy skinny jeans, white/light pink/light yellow stripped socks, and black converses
    Other Appearance: None.
    Personality: Very cute, bad in ways, brave, weird, charming, artistic, clever, sly, kind, and a trickster
    Interests: Playing tricks, running, painting, music, drawing, and singing
    Weapon: A gun he carries around
    Element: Light
    Other: He’s a bit of a bada**, he smokes often and steals from mini marts >.<

Demitryx-
    Name: Sky Blue
    Appearance: appearance
    Personality: Sky is a fast thinker who enjoys to come up with plans on her feet. She can also seem to be rather clinical in her approach to life and other people at times, however if you can look past that she is a very kind and thoughtful girl.
    Interests: She enjoys reading, experimenting with anything that she has available at that moment and setting up small traps around her belongings to catch people looking through them.
    Weapon: Single gun
    Element: Air
    Other: Sky can be very protective of her property and of her private life and her thoughts. She doesn't like to share anything too much.

UnSaintly Saint-
    Name: Nate
    Appearance: http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh156/vampiregrrl377/anime-guy.jpg
    Personality: He’s mostly a sarcastic and full of life kind of character even though he would rather just stay silent sometimes and hang out. but people tend to only expect fun out of him.
    Interests: Anything physical but he also likes to hang out with girls.
    Weapon: Twin semi automatic pistols.
    Element: Fire
    Other: He doesn't have a family or at least if he does he never talks about if and avoids the subject entirely.

JapAnimaFanatic-
    Name: Nova
    Race: Neko vampire
    Half neko, half vampire,
    Vampire is a being that lives off blood, and neko is half animal such as cat or dog,
    Appearance: a bit short for her age, skinny but good figure, Pink messy hair tied up three times, one short pony tail on her head, two long ones at the bottom, bangs that get in her face a lot, big red eyes, white sleeves that aren’t attached to her shirt, pink dress, high white socks that come up to her thighs, a white cape/ jacket worn tied around her neck, black boots (http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t...magic_fav7.jpg )
    Other Appearance: silver hair, slited pupils, silver wolf tail and wolf ears, fangs, dress turns blue (http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t...iglowing-1.jpg )
    Personality: gets annoyed a lot, mostly by boys (she’s a girl, its normal), but very caring, fiery temper, very headstrong, acts shy sometimes, gets hyper easily, loves to have fun, is serious when needed
    Interests: books, fighting, night, stars, moon, clouds, water, music, animals, candy,
    Weapon: gun, magic
    Element: fire and ice

Name: Kei
    Race: wolf Neko
    A neko is a creature that is half animal, such as a dog, cat, wolf or something along those lines
    Appearance: the same as his creature form just without the ears, fangs, and tail
    Other Appearance: http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t...dy/nekoguy.jpg that with black baggy pants, average height
    Personality: romantic, charming, sly, can be dangerous, sarcastic at times, shy sometimes, cute, clever, very headstrong, loves to have fun,
    Interests: playing, books, hanging out with friends, humans, vampires, wolves, moon, clouds,
    Weapon: magic, a metal claw on his middle finger, and a gun
    Element: ice
    Other: a childhood friend of Nova’s, had a secret crush on her that has grown

Fayt-Harkwind-
    Name: Rik Echo
    Race: half vampire, half human
    Appearance: http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs7/300W...listo_lynn.jpg
    Other Appearance: none
    Personality: crude and arrogant
    Interests: he likes strong people, he hates the weak, he also likes to fight to test his power
    Weapon: Nodachi/Katana
    Element: dark
    Other: none

-STARTED

2. JapAnimeFanatic Twilight Town Denizen

Name: Nova
    Race: Neko vampire
    Half neko, half vampire,
    Vampire is a being that lives off blood, and neko is half animal such as cat or dog,
    Appearance: a bit short for her age, skinny but good figure, Pink messy hair tied up three times, one short pony tail on her head, two long ones at the bottom, bangs that get in her face a lot, big red eyes, white sleeves that aren’t attached to her shirt, pink dress, high white socks that come up to her thighs, a white cape/ jacket worn tied around her neck, black boots (http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t71/naminenobody/anime_magic_fav7.jpg )
    Other Appearance: silver hair, slited pupils, silver wolf tail and wolf ears, fangs, dress turns blue (http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t71/naminenobody/naomiglowing-1.jpg )
    Personality: gets annoyed a lot, mostly by boys (she’s a girl, its normal), but very caring, fiery temper, very headstrong, acts shy sometimes, gets hyper easily, loves to have fun, is serious when needed
    Interests: books, fighting, night, stars, moon, clouds, water, music, animals, candy,
    Weapon: gun, magic
    Element: fire and ice

Name: Kei
    Race: wolf Neko
    A neko is a creature that is half animal, such as a dog, cat, wolf or something along those lines
    Appearance: the same as his creature form just without the ears, fangs, and tail
    Other Appearance: http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t71/naminenobody/nekoguy.jpg that with black baggy pants, average height
    Personality: romantic, charming, sly, can be dangerous, sarcastic at times, shy sometimes, cute, clever, very headstrong, loves to have fun,
    Interests: playing, books, hanging out with friends, humans, vampires, wolves, moon, clouds,
    Weapon: magic, a metal claw on his middle finger, and a gun
    Element: ice
    Other: a childhood friend of Nova’s, had a secret crush on her that has grown

3. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC- The links for me and Saint don't work btw and can I change mine to number 2 please? I didn't quite understand the meaning of Status. ^^'

4. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

5. myoblivion King's Apprentice

We can start, and I will. I want to mention that Demi and Saint are lucky that I know them because the Trusted are only supposed to be magical because it doesnt make sense if the Emperor knows humans >.>
    >.<
    Yeah.

Amoi walked quickly through the beautifully decorated halls of the Palace of Lynn *Lynn is the world they live in*. She stared down untill she reached the large tall door that lead to the Emperor's Throne, she raised her deep eyes to look inside once she cracked the door. After seeing the Emperor's calm old smile she smiled weakly and walked in, once she reached the art in the middle of the floor she stopped in front of him

6. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Rik was walking around one of the districts of Lynn's city where the palace resided

7. JapAnimeFanatic Twilight Town Denizen

Nova put her hands behind her head and walked towards the palace, "wonder whats up, things have been weird around here lately,"

8. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

Sky was lying on a small patch of bright green grass in the public grounds near the palace, she'd recived some infomation a few hours ago concerning a summons to the palace to have words with the Emporor. However, she was in no hurry to get there. She still had quite some time before she absoloutly had to be there, and she didn't feel perticulary rushed to get there. Instead she was lounging around on the lawns outside, watching the world fly by. The soft grass prickling what of her bare skin was exposed by her rather baggy and loose vest, her blonde hair sprawled around her head in a kind of golden halo as the sunlight rebounded from her yellowish irisies. "Maybe I should get going..." She said silently to herself in a slightly coarse yet oddly dreamy voice.

9. JapAnimeFanatic Twilight Town Denizen

Nova saw Sky and walked over, "why you standing out here by yourself?"

10. myoblivion King's Apprentice

Amoi bowed her head to hide her nervous face. She was young and wasnt involed with any buisness unless it was a peace celebration. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath

The Emperor smiled still, with his old sweet face as he waited for the others

11. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Rik walked passed the palace gates and stopped for a moment to see what they where

12. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

"Just wasting time." She smiled.

13. JapAnimeFanatic Twilight Town Denizen

Nova laughed, "well come on, we need to get in there, i'm sure whoever is already in there is feeling really awkward." she said and started to walk into the palace

14. myoblivion King's Apprentice

Amoi sighed and looked up. She changed to a serious face and a serious tone, "May I ask why I was summoned here?" She asked with a more safisticated voice, followed by a straight face

The Emperor, still smiling gave a big breath, "I summoned you, because I need help."

15. JapAnimeFanatic Twilight Town Denizen

Nova walked into the room where the emporer and Amoi were, hands behind her head, she blinked and looked at the two, "sorry if i'm late....."

16. myoblivion King's Apprentice

The emperor smiled, "Perfect timing. I was just about to explain myself."

Amoi looked at him, telling him to go on

The emperor laughed then nodded, "Well. You know the large amount of Demon that escaped into the human world, they are taking Lynn and all creatures at risk....So I wanted to hire the most trained and trusted people I know to go into the Human world and stop them."

17. JapAnimeFanatic Twilight Town Denizen

Nova walked in and stood by Amoi, "well this should be interesting..." she muttered

18. myoblivion King's Apprentice

The emperor sighed, "Since the other 3 havent showed up...*Breath* You will have to go by yourselves for now."

Amoi looked up sadly, "Emperor, if I can speak...The Human world is to dangerous, plus we dont have complete full human forms."

19. JapAnimeFanatic Twilight Town Denizen

Nova smiled with her eye closed as she giggled, "aww, i like my form! i bet theyll think i'm adorable." she said sarcastially

20. myoblivion King's Apprentice

The emperor laughed, "*Breath* Well. When you cross through The Mirror you will get human forms. I dont want to rush you but..The sooner the better."

Amoi sighed with worry, she bowed her head then ran out of the palace and to The Mirror

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.