Kingdom Hearts II Cheats Why???

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by FFKHfreak, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FFKHfreak Destiny Islands Resident

WHY do people use cheats in the game it is more fun if you know what you are doing Right????? Wel some help form some post i don't think are cheats. But i mean like action replay and cheat codes and all that stuff you use to hack and that. WHY then do you want to use them why??????????????????

2. #1 DinestyX Gummi Ship Junkie

I only use the cheats 4 the maps cuz if not I will never get anywhere

3. Raina Gummi Ship Junkie

its fun cause you can play as people you normally can't .. Like king mickey <3 and you can fight sephiroth anywhere you want plus you even get ppl in your party that normally aren't supposed to be

4. Repliku Chaser

I never use the cheats as I think they are boring and just with a game like KH and KH2, I can't figure out why to bother. If it was a super hard game, sure but KH games on Proud Mode are not that difficult.

However, that's not to say I don't like messing around with coding to get cool things to happen that you can't ordinarily see in the game, like taking Riku out of TWTNW and changing Sora's weapons etc. That is just fun.

People that do use cheats though generally just want to see things happen faster in a game, such as the abilities and leveling up faster, getting items so they don't have to go looking, etc and so they can get through the game faster to get to see the story and such. It's a way to just make things happen faster.

5. FFKHfreak Destiny Islands Resident

Ok but they do this and post it like on youtube and other things and say that they did it all them selves and it is not true you know :unsure:

6. Repliku Chaser

Well, that is kind of lame. Some people though post things to show off code and what could be done and I see nothing wrong with that, but yeah, if someone 'cheats' and posts, it's not too hard to tell they did since they have some things often that those of us who went through the game for over 99 hours don't. It's kind of like bragging you made homemade cake and yet there's a box of Betty Crocker cake mix behind the cake picture. They did some work, but it's obvious they didn't do the work from scratch.

7. FFKHfreak Destiny Islands Resident

I know it is all so werid.

8. Nymph of Destiny Chaser

I agree with Repliku...so that's why I never use cheats either. XD So put shortly...people use cheats just to hurry through the game, to show off, or just to have some fun. lol

9. Shadows Of Oblivion Hollow Bastion Committee

Here are my reasons for hacking... mucking around... If it's a 'permanent' cheat, I don't use it (by that I mean, for example, unlocking Birth By Sleep without doing the work) That's all...

10. The Lone Wanderer Twilight Town Denizen

I only use cheats because I have beaten the game and just want to do stuff I normally couldn't. Like make Sora wield Way to the Dawn or Mickey's Keyblade.

11. Crimson Ninja Dude Merlin's Housekeeper

Cheats? I know no such thing for RPG games! I do use the guide books though to find me some side quests though. And that's after I run through the game for the first time. It's funner to play knowing it's your own made skills getting ya through the game. (Yes I said "Funner" I like making up words.)

12. DiveIntoTheHeart Traverse Town Homebody

I've personally always hated how people go around using cheats. Sure, when they beat the game once, and go back and play with coding, it might make it interesting.
    I've never tried using cheats. I think they almost take the effort out of a game. Especially when people go and use those cheats for leveling and the other thingsn
    To answer your question, I really don't know why people use cheats...

13. Solid Snake Kept you waiting, huh?

i use em 4 fun ^_^

14. FFKHfreak Destiny Islands Resident

yeah what a help

15. Nobody's Shadow Kingdom Keeper

In a room where it's nine in the afternoon.
    There is only one cheat that I sometimes use and that is to help restore a low drive gauge, other than that I see no need for cheats.

And as for all those coding cheats, I have no idea how all that works, though all of it looks so cool.

16. endlezzAttackz Traverse Town Homebody

In the storybook, and you're not part of it
    How do ppl even cheat in the game? Is it a device?

17. Xendran Banned

half of the people here fail MISeRABLY!!!!!!

weve BEATEN THE DAMN GAME AT LEAST 50,000,000 times! we use codes to do things that are FUN not because we need them to get throuhg the game. anybody who thinks that, should MAYBE LOOK AT THE CHEATS WE USE!!!!! we barely use cheats like 120 hp, bu were constantly using cheatsd like "make the game ******edly hard" or "play as whoever the hell you want except for riku". how is that helping us hurry through the game?

this thread = ~Carastrophic Phail~

btw this is my second last post in a thread that counts posts

18. Sui_Caedere Traverse Town Homebody

19. AntiWeapon Chaser

20. FFKHfreak Destiny Islands Resident

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.