Photography Click

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Ghost, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Ghost King's Apprentice

So, I took some more pictures and I think they look pretty good, but I'm not sure. Tell me how you think they look.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm not really sure how to makes these smaller if they're too big.

2. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Nice. :> I think they could use some foreground elements to really bring out the sense of scale. Like, Idk exactly where you took these from but if you could get the cliff you're standing on just barely in the shot. If that makes sense. Idk I ain't an expert

3. Ghost King's Apprentice

Yeah, I get it. It sucks though because I was at the Grand Canyon so i had to zoom in to get their hands out of the shot. :c

4. Shuhbooty moon child

I was going to say this pace looks familiar! (I live an hour away from the Grand Canyon).

First off the shots are beautiful! For CC though, I wouldn't say much? Looks like it just needs some touch up in an editing program. And I wouldn't have known you zoomed in (personally) and I've noticed when doing that it takes away from of the photo. (the sky looks dimmed and blurred to me)

5. Ghost King's Apprentice

Oh, yeah. That would probably make sense, I've never used an editing program before so I have to try it.

6. Shuhbooty moon child

They are a lot of fun and there might be a simple one you can use for free via the web or just (if you don't want to buy it) the 30 day trials from PhotoShop. That's super exciting though! I hope you find one. c: Can't wait to see more!

7. Ghost King's Apprentice

Thanks! uwu