Birth by Sleep CoM and now, Coded, Birth by Sleep and 358/2 Days

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Number13Roxas, Sep 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Number13Roxas King's Apprentice

Has anyone else noticed this? But in-between the four year gap between Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II, Chain of Memories was released at the halfway point for fans to continue playing as Sora in anticipation for the next game.

Well if you might have guessed it has already almost reached the two year mark for Kingdom Hearts II (Wow Kingdom Hearts is already 5 years old) and their releasing three hand-held games this time. So maybe we can expect all of the games to arrive some time in 2008 (Man every good game/movie is coming out THAT year) and we can expect Kingdom Hearts III to arrive around 2010.

2. Spitfire I'm a little high, and a little drunk.

I think he is speculating guys, but yea, that sounds like a good time line for it.

3. Noise For Love and Justice

thats too long! T_T but i think its more like late 2009 for japan and early (march) 2010 for US...and then god knows when for Europe!! xD

good thing i live in the US ;)

Heartless*

4. Akino King's Apprentice

Huh? Why is everyone saying US? Don't you mean North America? Or do the Canadians get the next games a month after the US gets them?

... YOU LUCKY BUMS! D:

5. SoulSlayer Traverse Town Homebody

Well, I also expect at least one game to come out in 2008, but not because they like to spread their games equally or whatever. It's because of development time. KH2 and CoM were announced at TGS 2003 (also in sept). CoM was released a year + a month later in Japan, and another month later in the US.

6. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

Actually, after finding out that the three games were coming out on hand held, none of which I have, I'm not that excited. I'm disappointed.... But I guess I am a little anxious to see what they are about...

7. SinirothXIII Destiny Islands Resident

Well you'll have plenty of time to save up. Get any job basically and you'll have it in no time.

8. Number13Roxas King's Apprentice

I'm sorry if some thought this as fact I'm just looking at evidence. And it's not hard to imagine most of the three games to come out 2008, probably coded first then maybe 358/2 Days is my guess since Birth by Sleep on the PSP will probably take the longest to finish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.