Re:Coded Could this Have to do with coded?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Japanfam, Jan 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Japanfam Destiny Islands Resident

In the world that never was.
    Ansem attempts to seal kingdom hearts and turn it into DATA .
    So when mickey gets a data sora and gos into the data world.
    Could he have gotten a sora clone from the machines sora slept in and cloned him from them.
    And of which he then sealed a virtual world that ansem made, like the fake twilight town.
    So....... Thats all........

2. Explode Who?!

I never thought of that. You might be on to something, I don't think Mickey's in control of that world, though. It doesn't seem like he would have any reason to create it. However, what you said about Ansem trying to convert Kingdom Hearts into data stood out the most to me. We know the purpose of the data Twilight Town, but the data Kingdom Hearts isn't given much of a focus and isn't explained very much.

We still don't know exactly where in the timeline this game resides, so until that information is revealed, we can't hope to draw any conclusions.

3. Zeftnon - The Superior Hollow Bastion Committee

Sometime after KH2, that's been confirmed.

4. Explode Who?!

.............>_>; it has? XD Whoops, guess I missed that part. Well I still don't know where it's going but the fact that it comes after KH2 complicates things a bit. It seems like it would make the most sense in between CoM and Kh2.

5. Japanfam Destiny Islands Resident

....... Maybe ansem was there.... Bacause in the pictures, Mickey is in the kings study.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.