Cyberlink Youcam won't open?

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Jayn, Sep 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayn

At all. I think it might have crashed or something. Everytime I go to open it, it says "Cyberlink YouCam has stopped working" even before the actual program opens up.

My webcam itself works on MSN perfectly fine. However, when I'm on the internet and allow Flash to access my webcam, the picture ends up upside down?

I tried updating the driver, it said there was no update. I tried rolling the driver back, but I never updated it so that option wasn't available.

I'm kinda afraid to uninstall Youcam because it's not a free program and it'd really suck if I had to buy it again just because of this. It came with my laptop, by the way and my webcam is built in, Vista.

2. the muffin man Banned

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090903045044AAt2yQq
    ^Gotcha! xD
    First of all, you should know that you can't use the camera in two different programs at the same time. I know you know it, but just saying.
    But that's the software right? I mean if you uninstall the webcam, and then install it, the program (cyberlink youcam) will stay as is right? If the program won't get deleted, then you could try doing that.

3. Jayn

Haha, how'd you find me?! xDD But yeah, I'm getting annoyed.

If I uninstall the webcam, will that do anything? D: Since like, the webcam works but youcam doesn't?

4. the muffin man Banned

I'm not sure about that, that's why I don't tell you "do it". If I were you, I'd do it but I don't want you to get in more trouble because of me.
    Tell me, to unlock youcam, you need to enter a serial? If that's so, you can find that serial in the youcam program in the "about" menu and use it again if you uninstall the program.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.