Digital Art Dance Hymn of the Soul

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by ShibuyaGato, Oct 20, 2015.

1. ShibuyaGato Transformation

so as some of you may have noticed, i've become a bit obsessed with a recently released rhythm game
    since that's the case anyway, i figured i could do everyone else a favor and channel my excitement by making a bunch of icons for all the playable dancers (instead of screaming about it across the forum). and here we are, a whole lot of funky icons later. enjoy!

little miku 1.png little miku 2.png big miku 2.png big miku 1.png big kuma 1.png big kuma 2.png little kuma 2.png little kuma 1.png little yu 2.png little yu 1.png little kanji 1.png little kanji 2.png big kanji 2.png big kanji 1.png little rise 1.png little rise 2.png big rise 2.png big rise 1.png big chie 1.png big chie 2.png little chie 2.png little chie 1.png little teddie 1.png little teddie 2.png big teddie 2.png big teddie 1.png little naoto 4.png little naoto 3.png little naoto 2.png little naoto 1.png big naoto 2.png big naoto 1.png big yosuke 2.png big yosuke 1.png little yosuke 2.png little yosuke 1.png

2. Chevalier Crystal Princess

I think these are fire.

There is a small issue of some of the renders being too sharp or just kind of the resizing making them sharp. And then we have Chie, which looks slightly blurry in some and then fine in others. But otherwise, these avatars are super tempting, but I just got this one ; ~ ;