Kingdom Hearts II Dancer Nobody

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Glen, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Glen Returned from the dead

[video=youtube;kWoJLdXJt0E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWoJLdXJt0E&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Thank you to Equa for showing me this video. But i was just watching this video, and i couldn't help but notice that at 2:20 the dancers in it look somewhat similar to the dancer Nobodies. Pure coincidence or could nomura have gotten the idea of the dancer nobodies from the dancers in this video?

2. Misty gimme kiss

I've heard of/seen this before, I wouldn't doubt that they had been included as a Kingdom Hearts shout-out--then again, Utada never really seemed terribly invested in Kingdom Hearts, aside from offering her songs & translating them, so it could be coincidence. A bit too close of a resemblance for me to write it off as such, though.

3. Stella Nox Fleuret Hollow Bastion Committee

No problem. ^^

Anyways, it does look a bit like the Dancers in term of the colour scheme. But, other than that, no. But it was a nice find.

[​IMG]

4. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

It looks like the dancers, though I don't think Nomura created the Dancers by the dancers of the video. The Dancer is like a bogey, I think.

[​IMG]
    From Google.

5. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I doubt Nomura got the idea for dancers from the video, since he probably came up with the designs back when KH2 started development, which was before the video was even made.

6. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

from what i look it does like a dancer nobodies

but the true is that not a real dancer nobodies

i think it's a women only the top of the head wrap in some sort of towel or something