Dream Drop Distance Dark aura glitch!!!!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Sora_rox, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Sora_rox Destiny Islands Resident

be carful if wen u use dark aura just a few minutes ago i used it and my spirits pushed me through a wall and i fell throo the floor

2. redhairedking Traverse Town Homebody

Was it similar to this?

[video=youtube;9gcZHJK7i6A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gcZHJK7i6A[/video]

Caused by dropping while opening a chest.

3. Mixt The dude that does the thing

3D is fairly glitchy as I've been told (though I didn't encounter any myself) It seems the original Japanese version is worse though. Just try and remember to save a lot, particularly after big events like boos fights so you don't have to redo them.

4. Sora_rox Destiny Islands Resident

it wuz a bit like that glitch but i coodnt move or use commands and i fell throo the floor then i reapear on top then fall throo again

5. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Strange coding choice of Square to have hitting the bottom of the map loop around to the top at the same point. It helps if you fall through the floor, but the more likely act of falling through a wall makes an infinite loop. (Unless maybe you can move yourself under the map and warp around above it? Isn't that what you did what RHK?)

Personally I would have made it loop over to the entrance point noted with a keyblade. You might have a bit of a trek to do with that option but better than being locked out.

6. redhairedking Traverse Town Homebody

I was able to glide to a solid area within the map and get out of the loop. If I didn't have glide equipped I would have been screwed.