PC Dead Rising 3 heading the PC

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by libregkd, Jun 5, 2014.

1. libregkd -

2. Hayabusa Venomous

Was gonna post this >.>

Well, there goes one reason I had for ever getting an Xbox One. Even if it's not amazing, I still really enjoy the zombie antics in the Dead Rising games.

3. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

If you don't mind shoody framerate and graphics, which is rough around the edges, State of Decay is a more intense type of Dead Rising.

4. Hayabusa Venomous

I tried it, and I prefer Dead Rising for the more comical approach and mixing of unconventional items and weapons.

5. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

Welp, there went one exclusive. Still have Sunset Overdrive and Crimson Dragon. YOU WON'T TAKE THOSE FROM ME! YOU WON'T!

Don't want to derail the thread, but adding to this: tried it awhile back, it's strangely self-encouraging. I always wanted to do more- even when I ran out of things to do. Turned out to be a fun, and simple survival game. I got it on sale, but yeah

6. Jin うごかないで

My friends are planning to get a Xbox one just for sunset overdrive. It looks good but I don't think I'd go for buying a Xbox one just for it :/

7. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

It's convincing and most games these days are multiplat so I can see it winning them over.

8. Hayabusa Venomous

So, is the new Dead Rising 3 DLC that was recently released going to stay exclusive to the Xbox One? If so, that's disappointing ._.