Kingdom Hearts II Different person to voice Sora?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Samurai, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Samurai King's Apprentice

You think that they might be using a different person to voice Sora in the KH chain of memories remake? I mean, Haley Joel is alright and everything, but his voice is too deep now, and the re-make is set when Sora is still 14. And with the not-too recent car accident involving Haley and alcohal, it seems pretty likely that maybe they'll be using someone else. You think?

2. Claryssa Destiny Islands Resident

With the legal incident, it is possible that they will use someone else.

3. Roxas OG

He got off pretty easy. I think they'll use him. It would be weird to change it.

4. ryan9234 Traverse Town Homebody

They probably will use him for the remakes that are coming out in a while, but if Sora is in KH3 they will not use his voice anymore, it will be to deep by then, and I know they don't want to use him anymore but they have to right now for the remakes . . . . . you should expect a different voice actor for Sora if he is in KH3.

5. Topaz-Jo Traverse Town Homebody

He has the same voice, i didnt realise it was the same exept lower.

6. KairiSoraKeyoflight Twilight Town Denizen

OMG NO if they use anybody but HJO i is a crime against humanity thats just not ok

7. Xehanort Traverse Town Homebody

If they don't use HJO, I think they'd lose some sales. I mean, does anyone remember George of The Jungle 2? It was a crappy sequal, and I don't think it made lots of money. Besides, in KH3, it's not like he isn't getting any older... HJO, would still be good for the role. Maybe if they make a KH4 (sounds absolutely weird to say), he'll be cut cuz then he will be too old. Although, they did cut Christy as VA of Yuffie, and I didn't even notice. Whatever, as long as the new guy would sound like Sora, and isn't some noob VA (since they usualy stink up the part).

8. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

If they're going to use HJO.....it's like the becomin mature of Sora during Kh: re: com....but they got to add a script like donald got shocked of sora's voice that it's maturing

9. Samurai King's Apprentice

Maybe they'll just use a different person for KH re:COM and then bring back HJO for KH 3. I mean, come on, have you heard HJO's voice lately? He's turning into Barry white.

10. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

lolz......good point....they might use another hjo...but......if Kh:re:com releases in the us....it's gonna take a long time though....i mean...they have to get new voices.....blah blah...

11. soras kingdom Merlin's Housekeeper

dont yell at me but who is hjo and the idea from sorax was awsome

12. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

Hjo......Haley Joel Osment....you know...that robot kid who play on a.i., the kid on the sixth sense....there...well that's all i know....and he's the voice of sora as we know.....

13. soras kingdom Merlin's Housekeeper

i do know who deose the voice i just didn't know what u ment

14. Samurai King's Apprentice

Yeah, I was pretty pissed at all of the voice changing for KH2. Especially DAVID BOREANEZ!!! He was the greatest Leon ever, period.

15. kairi_namine__sora_roxas Traverse Town Homebody

LOL

I'm on the fence. If they use a new voice, it wont be the same...at the same time, if the use HJO, his voice will be waaaay too deep. O.O *ponders as she goes to school(darn it...)*

16. Rufus Hollow Bastion Committee

OMG >> they better keep Sora's voice the same >< it could be a little deeper xD

17. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

I don't think that they would change their voices, but the fact that Haley was caught with DUI might lower his chances...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.