Kingdom Hearts II different storylines?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by hahannuh, Oct 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hahannuh Gummi Ship Junkie

i heard that the english and japanese versions of kh2 have slighty different storylines. has anybody else heard about this?

2. sgh Destiny Islands Resident

It wouldn't be important. watch DBZ or something with direct-translation subtitles. Stuff gets rearanged and left out in translation so it makes more sense.

3. Roxas OG

They don't have different storylines. A few lines may be changed here and there but the storylines are exactly the same.

4. Rikku Hollow Bastion Committee

I was watching the jappanese ending with English subs and it was only slightly different.

5. KingMickey Gummi Ship Junkie

I watched the japenese ending and i notived the subs wer slightly off from the english version, but i dont think it changes the story just that they say the same thing in a different order lol

6. Roxas OG

It's how the Japanese language works. Just because Kairi says "You're back" to him in the Japanese version doesn't mean saying "Welcome back" in the English version doesn't change anything.

(Btw, keep in mind that all the 'subtitles' we see are put in by fans - not by official translators. So there is no plot change, just some 16 yr. old fan translating something wrong.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.