Difficulty in the HD Remixes

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Amaury, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Amaury Legendary Hero

I figured I'd turn this into a discussion since no one ever answered my question on Discord. ;)

I know there are some additional difficulty options, but are the original difficulty options from the original games the same as they were in the original games or are they different? For example, is Standard Mode in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix the same as Standard More in Kingdom Hearts II or is Standard Mode in Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix more like Proud Mode in Kingdom Hearts II now?

Stuff like that, basically.

2. Dravoo Traverse Town Homebody

Last I remember they was different. The international KH1 only had normal and hard and the OG Japenes version didn't have that option until the final mix I think.
    We know for certain the Kh2 difficulties were adjusted since the FM added a whole new mode. KH1FM/1.5 also got three modes instead of the original two.

Basically yes, there should be some alteration but you likely wont notice it until your on harder modes.