Do you want Kairi to be a playable character in a future KH game?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by nobodynerd100, Jun 3, 2011.

?

Do you want Kairi to be a playable character in a future KH game?

1. Yes

57 vote(s)
    50.4%
  2. No

29 vote(s)
    25.7%
  3. I don't care, either way is fine.

27 vote(s)
    23.9%
  1. nobodynerd100 Traverse Town Homebody

I decided to put this here, for in KH 2 Kairi did do some "fighting". Personally I do want to see Kairi as a playable character fighting alongside Sora and Riku. I mean Disney and Square have created female characters that are willing to fight and they do. There was Aqua in Bbs, so I don't see why Kairi shouldn't become a playable character it would be great for her to become more involved in the story. I'll let everyone else now state their opinions.

2. Gultigargar Hollow Bastion Committee

I wouldn't mind it I guess, but I'd rather have Mickey return as one. He was pretty fun in KH2.

3. Nate_River Hollow Bastion Committee

I think the last thing we need is more keybladers. What are we on now, like double digits? Sora, Riku, Roxas, Xion, Terra, Aqua, Ven, Mickey, Eraquis, Xehanort, Vanitas. That's 11 people.

4. orlando. Traverse Town Homebody

Kairi plays the part of the damsel in distress in KH, and somebody's gotta play that part. If she got a keyblade, she wouldn't be a DnD any longer. Though it would be kinda cool to see her fight.

5. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

As cool as that would be, I don't want it. I would like a Tekken style game actually where you can fight against someone else one on one and choose from the cast of KH. Anyway, back to the point, Kairi is the one Sora and Riku fight for, if she's also fighting it sort of defeats the point. I think she's better as the female character that is there to offer support and all that. I mean sure she can fight but I would rather just stick to the main characters.

6. Iskandar King of Conquerors

i think I'd kinda like it if we got to use Kairi as a playable character. I mean, right now We've only got Sora, Riku, Mickey, and Aqua who can use keyblades. Everyone else is gone for whatever reason.

7. Saxima [screams geometrically]

No. Absolutely not. I would grit my entire teeth playing through that part if it were to exist. Kairi, to me, has been a worthless character throughout the series, (except for her role as a princess of heart) and why try now to make her worth something?

I wish they'd bring Mickey back as a playable character, he's pretty awesome to play as.

But if there was like a Dissidia thing going on with the cast of Kingdom Hearts, then I wouldn't mind playing as her because... Well, I'd never play as her.

8. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

I'd like that, but not for a long period of time. She'd probably have the moveset of Ping, or she wouldn't exactly be doing twirls and flips and infinite air combos like Sora and Riku.

9. Mixt The dude that does the thing

I want her in there but only if executed correctly. She can't suddenly become one of the BA fighters. She has no combat experience and she doesn't have the "tough girl" personality like Tifa or Lightning.

10. P Banned

No. I like 8eing a8le to jump high. Characters jump higher if they do a flip in mid-air. Kairi wears a skirt. Characters wearing skirts do not do flips. Ergo, Kairi will not jump high. Therefore I do not want her.

11. ShibuyaGato Transformation

It all depends.

If they give her horrible moves and make her suck, then no.

If they make her an Aqua type fighter, then I wouldn't mind at all.

Personally, as has been mentioned, i'd rather see Mickey come back as a playable character. Him or Riku. I wanna play as him for more than part of a boss battle and without using a deck of cards.

12. nobodynerd100 Traverse Town Homebody

I'm all for Micky and Riku being playable as well, I just also want Kairi to be playable as well. In bbs Ven made a connection with Sora, Terra made a connection with Riku, and Aqua made a connection with Kairi. With that in mind it makes sense to me that Sora, Riku, and Kairi should be playable characters in reconnect if it is going to be about trying to help Ven, Terra, and Aqua.

13. ShibuyaGato Transformation

A valid point, but the BbS secret ending shows that...
    Sora is planning on leaving while Kairi simply sighs, gives him the good luck charm, and wishes him well.

Maybe they'll have another playable Destiny Islands sequence, but it's not very likely that Kairi will do much story wise. Riku however...
    is also going to be taking the Mark of Mastery exam, along with Sora. Both of them might end up going to save the world and everyone who needs to be saved, after completing it while Kairi is left alone again.

14. Defect Moogle Assistant

Really not interested. In my opinion, playing as Namine` might be better. Fight with pretty colours and drawings. Her position as NPC doesn't have a reason to change. As per an earlier post, (could be ruined idea after Days, havent played dont know) Maybe another game like RE:coded could be produced, a damsel-in-distress all female game, playing through radical miniplots or something.

15. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

she could put on a pair of Aqua-esque spandex shorts under her skirt. thats what the girls in my school do when they want to wear a skirt thats too short for dress code standards. or, Nomura could give the characters new clothing. thatd be awesome.

16. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I think we might either get a slightly new atire, but basically the same as KHII, or keep the same

17. Mixt The dude that does the thing

I'm pretty sure we are getting new stuff. Nomura is tempted to give them new outfits for 3D, come KH3 I'm sure they'll switch over.

18. Iskandar King of Conquerors

then we might get a playable Kairi. I mean, people are complaining about her not being able to fight well because of her outfit. If she gets something new, it might be something she can fight in...or at least something other people can agree with that she can fight in

19. ShibuyaGato Transformation

After the events of KHII Kairi and Namine merged and so they're one in the same, like Sora and Roxas. It might be cool to see how she would fight if she COULD fight.

She wasn't able to do anything but hide behind Sora during the time she was with him in CoM, and in KHII when DiZ grabs her she let him but tried, wimpily I might add, to get away.
    She's one of the most fragile girls in the KH series...

20. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I would definitely love her if she wasn't a Keyblader. I mean, if she was a different styled fighter, like all magic, it would make a nice change. Sora and Riku already have different styles, add a magic user into the mix without Keyblades and it'd be a nice variety in one game if they used all three of them.