Dream Drop Distance Dream Drop Distance - Proud

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by SomeManc, Jan 15, 2013.

?

KH2 Proud VS Standard

1. 1st Playthrough: Easy

16.7%
  2. 1st Playthough, Standard: Hard, 2nd Playthrough, Proud: Easy

33.3%
  3. FINAL MIX CRITICAL BIZATCH: Impossible

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Difficulty was perfect

16.7%
  5. I'm a pro. They need to make boss mode.

33.3%
  1. SomeManc Merlin's Housekeeper

I got KH3D recently and I decided to put in on proud mode for first playthrough. I went through all the worlds pretty smoothly just by fighting nearly every dream eater I came into contact with. But in the world that never was it seems to be a nono, I constantly keep getting killed by the dream eaters. I got to it at around level 33 and right now I think i'm around 35/34 for both characters after levelling up by going back to the save point everytime I defeat a group of dream eaters. I kept dying every time I levelled up and then I would have to redo that level because I would spawn back at the save point. Anyway,

My question is, what level did you finish the game on, on Proud Mode?

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Tbh, I played on beginner mode on both of my playthroughs (because I'm such a noob :p).

BUT, I plan to play the game on Proud mode the next time I play it so I can unlock the secret ending easily

3. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

I think around 30-50 for me on proud. I'm confused on what your poll is asking.

4. 61 No. B

I finished on about lv 45.

I don't think the lv made that much of a difference from world to world, I kept dying at some point in the game and I realized that leveling up didn't do much help, I just had to get better at the game. Utilizing flowmotion to the fullest extent will really help make the game easier.
    Maybe try and unlock some abilities and gain a couple lv's, but other than that It's not as simple as 'level up' like it has been for most kh games (at least not from my experiences.)

5. SomeManc Merlin's Housekeeper

The poll is pretty stupid. I died many many times on Demyx and Xaldin during my first playthrough on standard mode. But on my second playthrough it was pretty easy even though I set it to proud mode for that.[DOUBLEPOST=1358354684][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Which difficulty did you finish it on? I keep dying in the world that never was because of the crazy amount of damage the dream eaters inflict. I'm trying to attack while the lion things disappear and reappear out of nowhere and attack me, then there's those dream eaters that burp out loads of missiles that all explode in your face consecutively. My current level is 35 on Sora and 33 on Riku. I'm going to Traverse town to level up and look for treasure chests.

6. kingdomheartsgeek Traverse Town Homebody

Not yet. But maybe i will finish this game.

7. 61 No. B

Proud.
    what commands are you using?
    dodge roll, commands, and flowmotion are your best friends when fighting higher level enemies.

8. Madoka Merlin's Housekeeper

Mmm, I think I finished DDD when both characters were around level 39-45ish on Proud Mode. I made sure not to die by using Flowmotion, the DE, and my commands to their fullest. :3

I'm still trying to finish Critical. @_@

9. SomeManc Merlin's Housekeeper

I've been spamming everything, I get attacked consecutively while dodge rolling and while in flow motion. As i'm using curaga I get killed even though leaf bracer is on. Also I have those counters on (aerial counter/recovery in KH1 and 2) but they don't seem to work -_-"

10. 61 No. B

I'm not 100% sure on how abilities work yet, but you may have to have the dream eater with the leaf bracer ability in your party in order for the ability to work, that's the only explanation I can think of as to why you would get killed while using curaga if you have leaf bracer on.

11. SomeManc Merlin's Housekeeper

I figured out the problem. I had leaf bracer 'available' but not 'unlocked'. That's why I couldn't use it. I needed to unlock it in Meow Cat's ability board. I'm surprised i've made it to The World That Never Was on proud mode without noticing how i've failed to use some really helpful abilities.

12. 61 No. B

Ah ok, I would also advise unlocking once more and second chance if you haven't done so already. They will save your life.

13. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

I finished the game at level 45 with Riku and 51 with Sora on proud mode. Pretty overleveled. xD Make sure to have good commands going into the battles and decent DE.

14. SomeManc Merlin's Housekeeper

From which dream eaters do I get them from?[DOUBLEPOST=1358611914][/DOUBLEPOST]
    45 and 51? That's quite the difference. Right now i'm level 43 on both Sora and Riku in TheWorldThatNeverWas. Proud mode of course.

I have 2 Curaga, Firaga, Blizzaga, Salvation and Sonic Blade for Sora. What command setup did you finish with?

15. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

Yeah. Like I said definitely over leveled. xD And idk how Riku got more levels than Sora. I think I just used him more.

For Sora I hade 3 curagas, Salvation and 2 balloongas.
    For Riku I had Dark Firaga, 3 Curagas, Balloonga and a firaga burst. Definitely not the best setup but it worked for me.

16. 61 No. B

Second chance can be obtained from Aura Lion and Zolephant.
    I'm not sure about Once More.

I finished with Spark Dive, Strike Raid, Circle Raid, Blitz, Sliding Dash, and Curaga.

Or something close to that.

17. SomeManc Merlin's Housekeeper

I just finish the game. Didn't get round to unlocking any of those abilities XD . Riku LVL 45, Sora LVL 43. Riku: Curaga, Curaga, Timestorm, Sliding Dash, Triple Plasma, Blizzard Edge, Aerial Slam, Shadowbreaker.

18. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

I was about 27/28 for both characters. Granted of course I started by trying a Lvl 1 challenge (which I gave up, leaving me about ten levels behind).

I assure you the final boss was an ass.

19. SomeManc Merlin's Housekeeper

Armoured Ventus Nightmare? I defeated him on my first try, granted I was lvl 45. But I died multiple times on Ansem and Young Xehanort. Young Xehanort was fun but piss-take at the same time. Stupid reality shift battle -_-"

20. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

I meant Ansem and Xehanort. I beat Ventus on my first try I believe.