Birth by Sleep Evidence of Ven, Aqua or Terra in previous KH games?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by axel-chanviii, May 17, 2009.

1. axel-chanviii Twilight Town Denizen

Okay so while looking through my AMV-making videos, I noticed that in one scene (Twilight Town, Fifth Day), Roxas and another cloaked guy are talking. The cloaked guy tells Roxas that he's been to see "him" and "he looks a lot like you."
    Roxas replies with "Who are you?"

My theory is that the scene is a part of the foundation for BBS, and they are talking about Ven. Before BBS was announced I thought that they were talking about Sora, but Sora doesn't look much like Roxas. Ven is Roxas's double and we don't find out who the cloaked guy is, (I thought it was Xemnas first of all but Roxas knew who Xemnas is so that theory's gone because of Roxas's question.) maybe he's Xehanort from BBS?

Is there any evidence of the other two in previous KH games? (Aqua and Terra.)

2. libregkd -

3. Kaigen Ishima Merlin's Housekeeper

4. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I think Roxas' question "who are you?" was in a deeper sense than just simply "what's your name"
    Besides, Nomura said that scene wasn't real, it's just a mix of Roxas' hope, dreams, emotions, etc.

5. int2646 Traverse Town Homebody

In KH II final mix there is a scene where Xemnas starts talking to Aqua's armor and calls it "friend"

6. Marauder Merlin's Housekeeper

I've always wondered about that scene myself.

7. axel-chanviii Twilight Town Denizen

Okay, so the Ven theory is smashed...
    The KH2FM scene is a teaser, maybe Xemnas/Ansem/Xehanort has another identity...

8. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

a few scenes come to mind.

the Final Mix Scenes involving Xemnas going to see Aqua's armor is obvious

another Final Mix scene shows Xigbar talking to Zexion and he mentions the Room of Sleep where Xemnas talks to his friend and that a Room of Awakening, supposedly in Castle Oblivion, might house the Other Friend who is probably Ven

also in the scene before Sora fights Xigbar he states that "you aren't half the hero the others were.'

also one of Xemnas' forms in the final battle is him encased in armor much like Terra, Ven and Aqua. I use this as evidence for Xehanort=Terra but thats another topic altogether.

9. axel-chanviii Twilight Town Denizen

Right. I'm gonna check out KH2FM scenes and see what comes up.
    I like that Xigbar quote, but how does he know how much of a hero "the others" were?
    Xehanort=Terra is a possibility...

10. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

For the Xigbar quote, I think it was in Another Report (a packet that came with Final MIx) or maybe just in an interview, but Nomura said that Xigbar's Somebody, Braig, saw Terra, Aqua, and Ven fighting with their Keyblades

as for the Xehanort=Terra part, if you search "Xehanort Terra" in the search bar you'll find a lot of theories, even one of my own. There's even some on Youtube, it's a popular theory

11. axel-chanviii Twilight Town Denizen

I know it's a popular theory, which is why it's a possibility. Plus, there's no point arguing against what Nomura said now, is there?
    So Braig (Xigbar) saw Terra, Aqua and Ven fighting with their Keyblades and that's where he got the notion of "the other friend". In that scene though, he also mentions Xemnas's "secret" which is where, I think, the Xemnas=Terra theory came from.

In the Xemnas/Armor scene, Aqua's Keyblade is there as well. But that just confirms it's Aqua's armor. I wonder what happened to her? Any ideas on what happened to Aqua and Ven?

12. Sora Son of Light Traverse Town Homebody

If you saw the secret video, then you would know what happened to Ven.
    But as for Aqua, i do not know.

13. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Well, Ven asks Aqua to erase him (it's Aqua he asks, not Terra, look at the shadow!) So I personally think Aqua has a special ability or something that could "erase" somebody, otherwise Ven would just have said to destroy him. I think he said the word "erase" for a reason.
    It's not much, but it's all I can think of for now

Ven got frozen, but that just explains what happened in the battle.
    He means what happened to Ven regarding his disappearance from the games

14. axel-chanviii Twilight Town Denizen

Everyone knows Ven got frozen. But, lilbueno's right, why has he disappeared from the world? Why isn't there anything (if Ansem knew about Terra, Aqua and Ven) in the Ansem reports?

15. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

good assumation but i think it could be riku talking to Xion after they found Aqua's body or an alternative;

Where Riku decides to delve deep into the birth of the keyblade he weld.As he delved deeper he found ven and made a connection between roxas and him and then he brought ven in front of roxas and then roxas makes the connection too....maybe thats the reason they erased roxas' memories and put him in the virtual world because roxas realised he was ven before and he would have a reason to existy, hence meaning that sora would remain in his sleep.They erased roxas' memories and waited for him to retrieve sora's memories and then let sora absorb him.this is just off the top of my head so don't take too much consideration to this.It's just a half baked on the spot theory.

16. 007 Hollow Bastion Committee

if you read one of the sleep chambers in the mansion it says "it looks like this one has been used before" or something like that.

When you listen to Simple & Clean backwards it sounds like they're talking about BBS (this one has already been shot down in a different post, but believe what you want)

17. Ventrix Moogle Assistant

Xemnas was talking about sora when he fought him in KHFM and lost then that's when Xemnas met up with Roxas, Nomura said Ven is a completely new person, but i believe the theory of their being two identical ppl which Roxas had his memory erased maybe aqua was the one to do it? that's prolly what Ven is asking aqua when he asked her to "erase" him, but theories will be theories.

18. axel-chanviii Twilight Town Denizen

Wait... is that 6th Day with Roxas? Or is it another time? Maybe the sleep chamber was Ven's (just a guess there).

And about Simple and Clean, I'll listen to it to see what I think =D

19. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

are you sure it's Simple & Clean your thinking of and not Sanctuary. I know Sanctuary has another meaning when backwards but I don't know about Simple & Clean.

20. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

If you play Sanctuary backwards you hear: "I need more affection than you know" throughout the whole song and during the "my heart's a battleground" verse, you can hear, "So many ups and downs" and "I need true emotions"

I am 95% sure Simple and Clean has reversed lyrics as well, but I need to double check that