Chain of Memories Favorite Marluxia battle theme?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Meilin Lee, Nov 6, 2012.

?

Favorite Marluxia battle theme?

1. Graceful Assassin

50.0%
  2. Scythe of the Petals

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Lord of the Castle

50.0%
  1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I know a lot of people consider "Lord of the Castle" the best of the three, but personally, I find that theme overrated. Honestly, "Graceful Assassin" is the one I consider best.

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I'd have to say Graceful Assassin is my favorite as well. In fact, whenever I fought Marluxia, I would just drag on the fight so I could listen to the song more

3. Soranort Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm gonna be mainstream and go with "Lord of the Castle".

4. Krowley Moderator

"Lord of the Castle" makes for a very good final boss theme. Has a nice "This is your last stand" feel to it, and I did enjoy fighting his final form to this tune.

However

My favorite Marluxia battle theme would go to "The Graceful Assassin." Most music I love from kingdom hearts has battle music that is like dancing through battle if that makes any sense. Just the upbeat tempos and rhythms of the orchestra playing always get me that much more psyched. It also reminds me of Deep Dive.

5. xXHumanoidLoverXx Destiny Islands Resident

for me Lord of the Castle is the Best. but i also like Graceful Assassin

6. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

Graceful Assassin for me as well. I originally heard it on the gameboy and liked it best. Getting to hear it again on the PS2 version of COM was a real treat.

7. benjizz Destiny Islands Resident

Lord of the castle all the way !!!!!

8. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

To be honest, I love all of his boss battle themes. But Lord of the Castle is my personal favorite. It makes me feel that this is a real life and death battle (How ironic since he cats Doom on Sora).

9. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

I can't stand Lord of the Castle. Honestly, I think it sounds generic and lame, like it could belong to any KH boss. Scythe of Petals is more uniquely Marluxia's, and it still has an air of finality about it that makes it a good climactic battle theme. Of course I love Graceful Assassin as well. In fact, those first two themes are some of my favorites in the series, where Lord of the Castle is one of my least favorites. Funny how that turns out.