FF Coconut family's private disco club

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Deathsight4444, Jun 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deathsight4444 Merlin's Housekeeper

Oh yeah. In honor of my most awsome family, I have created a disco for them. This disco has been created for the ff coconut family, so the only pass that you really need to get in is a ff coconut signature, and if you don't have your ff coconut signature, then you must get clearence from the boss lady herself. Got it? Good. Enjoy FF Coconut members

2. La Sofa ('_')-l3 No worries

Party!!! *dances with Larxene*

3. namine_of_kh2 Twilight Town Denizen

Yeah! *walks in* *Garnet follows, wearing disco outfit* Why must I suffer...

4. Deathsight4444 Merlin's Housekeeper

CHeck it. Need a safe place to have a wedding party? You got it right here. Ya baby ya (walks in dressed like austin powers)

Zidane then walks in with deathsight4444 in disco clothes, with belbottem pants, as he begins to dance to the disco music. Lights are flashing everywhere and there is a large chrystal ball in the middle. Awsome music is playing

5. Larxene~Miss Antenne2~ Merlin's Housekeeper

Aerith poked herhead in, wearing the same old dress (without her jacket), same old boots, same olf bow. Buuuuut... it was all yellow andhad colorful disco flowers inprinted on it. And her hair was in two long ponytails laying on the shoulders. "OOh joy, Deathsight his here too" She groaned. She quietly snuck over to a seat and tried not to be noticed. She didn't like disco's so much.. but she was here only because the others were here too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.