FFX Seymour Flux

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Mixt, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Alright this guy is getting way too annoying considering Yuna should be able to get rid of him in like five seconds.

I simply can't keep up here. The two turn instant kill leaves most of my turns resurrecting people and I can only survive Cross Cleave if I've got Auron at good health. If he's this hard off the bat I have to imagine I'm 100% screwed by the end of the battle. I remember seeing armor with Zombie resistance for two characters a while back, but I'm not sure how much that will actually help this. Any tips? I'm nearly ready to walk across Spira on foot again to do sidequests.

2. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Well what I did was get all my aeons overdrive bar to max before the fight and proceeded to summon each one of them and use their overdrive against him

3. Patman Bof

4. Iskandar King of Conquerors

which one was this? I can get my guide and help out. Although, for me all I do in the game is level up my characters, and just attack like crazy. I mean, having overdrives for your characters helps a lot, but all you do is attack whatever the thing is on seymour, and using your overdrives, take huge chunks of HP out of them

5. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

A useful thing i discovered is he's not immune to poison. also if you have at least one character zombied, (I think, haven't fought him in a while) he won't use his strongest attack. Also, he banishes aeons but you get the first move so i'd suggest having an overdrive.

6. Mixt The dude that does the thing

I'm not sure what changed but I was showing my friend this battle and was able to simply destroy him.

For anyone that wants to know I ended up using Bio, Bahamut, Shiva, and misc attacks to fill the holes. The only one that died was Lulu and that was because I wasn't thinking and I casted Thundaga when he had reflect up.

7. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I never use Aeons when fighting him. I mean, I could, but he heals himself enough that it doesn't make much of a difference. And it's faster anyways just to use the normal characters. And I never teach Lulu Bio, I skip it.

8. Mixt The dude that does the thing

I'm not sure what you're talking about with the healing. The only time I ever see any "healing" is that when you kill Mortiorchis it will regenerate using Seymour's health. I just ignore Mortiorchis and consider that leaching to be an added benefit of using area of effect attacks.

Bio I have found to be rather effective though, poison hurts a lot in this game.

9. Iskandar King of Conquerors

well, I might be confused with Jecht. I used Aeons on him, and he was the one that healed. I mean, I thought they would help with overdrive, but it took forever to kill the aeon, all the damage taken was just healed.

But yeah, I've actually finished bosses so fast I've never bothered using Bio. I mean, poison is good, but it's not like it always works, and even if it does, you can have the chance to take a ton of damage out of him anyways. Like when I fought Omega, I didn't even get much of a chance to do anything. I summoned out the Magus Sisters, and he got killed in one hit. I did max damage at once. You can't get them by Seymour Flux, but they're still really good if you're in a pinch. I mean, they got me out of some bad spots, taking the 99999 damage And I can't remember what I attack, but I think I attack the Mortiorchis, let it take the HP, and keep going till I overdrive him to death.