Square-Enix Final Fantasy XIII: Fabula Nova Chrystallis

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Xaldin, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The most weidest multi series I've seen, all connected yet completly different, with different teams as well, I have confidence in Versus XIII, as well as Final Fantasy XIII, however I ponder on the length of this game, as we all know their games have been getting shorter as time goes by, and it's now concerning me..however with FFXII at the top, I can only hope Final Fantasy XIII might be able to follow it's place.

Square-Enix probably knows the possible pressure on them with how many people are anticipating the game..theys houldn't mess up.

2. Darkandroid Gets it Together

Well so far FFXIII looks pretty damn good, but i hope it doesn't differ to much from it's original roots, i like the whole slow down time thing the woman can do, it looks more action orenitated which i personally think is a good thing, but lets hope it isn't too short.

3. Roxas OG

Since when where they becoming shorter? With which game was that?

~ These look awesome

4. Samurai King's Apprentice

I'm growing concerened.....

I fear that maybe Final Fantasy 13 will be the last ever Final fantasy. At least on SE's part, not Nintendo's.

The pictures look amazing, and that's not even the edited version. So, they've probably began to reach their pinnacle in graphics design.

So, maybe the saga will end soon.

5. Save The Queen Merlin's Housekeeper

As far as the main series is concerned, Final Fantasy would not end just because the graphics have reached their limit technologically. If Final Fantasy XIII is very successful along with the compilation as a whole, we may see more. But the hype for FFXIII hasn't been very high (in my completely biased opinion). More than likely, we may see the end to the main series of Final Fantasy if FFXIII becomes unsuccessful. But I feel as Final Fantasy will go on for a very long time. It's the majority of Square-Enix's income.

6. Jiηx You're such a loser.

Twisting like a flame in a slow dance, baby.
  7. Save The Queen Merlin's Housekeeper

The other thread can be considered dead as the last post was made several weeks ago. So no offense should be made if he didn't know. But I agree with your opinion. Final Fantasy is a great series, with sequels and ports being released almost monthly. It will go on even if FFXIII collapses.

8. DJSeph Traverse Town Homebody

Nevah... FF will never end! FF is FOREVER!

9. Darkandroid Gets it Together

To explain when FF will end here is a timeline

2042 - The end of the world
    2043 - Final Fantasy XXXVIII is released

10. Mr. BuBBLeS Merlin's Housekeeper

Final Fantasy will not end for quite a few reasons, and I shall name a few of the big factors.

#1 - Final Fantasy is nothing more than a name, each and every game is a completely different storyline in a completely different world, so technically they are all different games, only they bear the same name.

#2 - Hype around XIII is low at the moment due to the release of XII in the US on Oct. 31st.

#3 - Regardless of how the game comes out, it will sell. SE knows this, that is why the series will not crumble, it would be a bad choice by SE to do so.

While yes, there are many more reason... I feel as though these are the most important.

11. Roxas OG

Legy, your reasons were good, but Darkandroid's explanation was definitely the most correct.

12. Save The Queen Merlin's Housekeeper

But they all revolve around the same mythos that Final Fantasy will not be ending anytime soon. There is really no excuse on why Final Fantasy would be comming to a close.

13. Roxas OG

According to Final Fantasy I, the series will never end.

14. saithus Destiny Islands Resident

well....it is probaly never going to end. if each one is its own story with its own stories unless its a sequal, or a pre/prolouge, then its never going to end because theylle keep getting more ideas, right?

15. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. ZetoCloud Traverse Town Homebody

The city seems nicely done since it is the ps3 that we are talking about, well can't say much since this is only a small portion of the game just hope it will not be disappointing

17. libregkd -

18. libregkd -

19. John S. Banned

That game looks good. i must get it!

20. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!