Fma openings(dunno which to put it in)

Discussion in 'Music' started by kpfjrx7, Apr 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kpfjrx7 Destiny Islands Resident

i didn't know which one to put this topic in since it's anime and music so i'll put it here.i want the short versions of rewrite and the 2nd opening because limewire doesn't have the short versions and yes i looked

2. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Dude, you can't ask for MP3 downloads, even short versions of songs here because it's illegial. >.>

Please keep that in mind in the future.

3. Sara Tea Drinker

Actually technically downloading and asking for illegal music and such is no longer our problem. *shrugs* That's what I got from DS's explanation.

4. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

...it isnt? You mean, after all this time, I've been asking members not to ask for illegial music on this forum, was for nothing?

I thought originally no one was supposed to ask for music downloads on this forum.

5. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

maybe u should re-read the rules? uh anyways limewire doesnt have the short version they only have the long version so accept it cause u can hardly find short version of music on the internet or forums

6. Darkandroid Gets it Together

All I can say is find an OST for the anime, normally they have the short versions of the ending and opening on them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.